For better or for worst..

Chaeyong and Mina has been engaged for two years already and they were planning their wedding preparation carefully as they both want it intimate and simple as it can be.
Both of them are successful in their field of chosen work already, Mina as successful surgeon while chaeyong is a successful director of Nursing at seoul hospital.

Today they plan to visit their wedding coordinator for their gown fittings and food tasting, and both couples are so excited to come..

"Hey babe, are you awake? We don't wanna be late for our appointment to our wedding coordinator don't we?" Mina said as she hugged the sleeping cub beside her.

"Hmmm babe, five more minutes, i'm
Kinda tired from last night" chaeyong said as she hugged back Mina,who is smiling from what the midget told.

They were both pretty exhausted from their intimate moments last night,but they couldn't cancel the meeting today for theyre both busy at work.

"Common babe wake up.. we need to finish this as early so that we can rest afterwards,get up now please?." As Mina kissed chaeng passionately which awaken the sleepy cub.

"Hmmm that was nice babe, if its like that everyday i would wake up soon" chaeyong laughed as mina slightly hit her on the arm.

"Yah! Get up now,wash up and be ready okay?"

Chaeyong kissed mina and she went up to the bathroom and get ready. After a while,the couple is ready and started to leave the house.

"Babe you want to drive? My head hurts a little..can you drive for the time being? Chaeng said to her girlfriend.

"Yeah of course,are you alright? Why didnt you tell me ahead. Here take this medicine." Mina worriedly said to her cub.

"Sorry babe, i thought it will go if i took a bath but it didnt.."

"It's okay, anyway, you sleep in the car while on the road okay? I will wake you when we arrive."

As the couple both entered the car and head off to the meeting place. Chaeyong instantly fell asleep in the car while on their way, Mina just silently look at her sleeping cub,admiring the beauty of the person beside her, and how she thought to herself, how lucky she is to have her as her future wife. While Mina is staring at chaeyong, she didnt notice a truck passing fast directly to their way, a loud siren can be heard and when Mina look back its already too late, and a loud crash can be heard..and everything went black..

20 minutes after..

Mina woke up being held by people at an ambulance. She recalls being hit by a car or a truck and her head hurts so much. She feels her head and blood can be seen thru her hands, panic came to Mina's mind and heart and she immediately remembers chaeyong!

"Chaeyong! Chaeyong! She shouted to the paramedics accompanying her, where is my girlfriend, the girl with me? Please!! Where is she,get me out of here!!" Mina panicly shouted to the paremedics..

"Ma'am be still, your badly hurt, please calm down. Your girlfriend is brought to the same hospital, please be calm. We need to bring you to the hospital."

" i wanna see her! Please! Nurse!" Mina pleaded worriedly,

"Ma'am you will her at the hospital after you will be stabilize okay? Please rest a bit.."

Mina just kept quietly crying as she is hurting and worried for chaeng,the pain and the dizzines she is feeling makes her doze off to sleep.

After a while, Mina woke up to a bright lighted room,she looks around her surroundings and she can hear a beeping machine beside her. She is at the hospital, as Mina recalls the incident she and chaeyong been through earlier. Her head hurst still too much and her arms are badly hurt too. She immediately cry and remembers chaeyong, she called the nurse and demanded to speak to the doctor.

The doctor came and explained everything to Mina. She cannot believed what she heard that chaeng is still unconscious and is at the icu for observation. Mina cried her heart out and had wish that it should have been her instead. If only she had look at the road closely, everything would not happen the way it should be.

"Doctor, when can i see my girlfriend?" Mina sadly said.

"You can see her now,but please be careful as you are still not alright, Nurse can you wheeled her to the icu please."  The doctor said and Mina immediately was wheeled to where her fiancee is.