For better or for worst (2)

At the icu..

Mina silently went to chaeng's bed. She cried to see her girlfriend with so much tubes connected to her body that she didnt quite understand. All she can hear was the sound of the machines beating from chaengs' heart.

Mina hold her fiancee's hands as she caressed chaengs face.  Her hand feels so cold,and yet so soft. Her eyes that are bruise but otherwise still the beautiful eyes she would never get tired of seeing.

"Chaeng, babe, my love.. i know you can hear me. Please wake up, im already here see? Please please wake up for me baby..
Im so sorry for everything, i should have been there not you. Please forgive me chaeyong. I promise to love you with all my heart, just please wake up and dont leave me.."
Mina cried her heart out hoping that chaeyong would listen to her words. Mina stayed for a couple of hours until she is wheeled back to her room.

Days passed and chaengs remained the same condition. Mina never failed to visit and talk to her girlfriend everyday. Until one morning, mina overslept and she woke up late, consuming the visiting hours she needed to visit chaeng. She woke up and cried and cried. She cant blame the thought that she woke up late and so she wouldnt see chaeng today until she heard a faint knock on the door.  Mina immediately fix herself as she thought the doctor will come in, she softly said..

"Come in.." she said weakly while wiping her tears.  The door open and revealed a smiling chaeyong on a wheelchair. She no longer has tubes conmected only bandages and a few bruise here and then..

Mina was so shocked and happy to see her love awake in front of her. She immediately stand up and hugs chaeyong tight! Tightly as if it is the last hug ever. Mina cried softly as she caressed chaeyong's back.  Chaeyong hug her back and softly said..

" you forgot to visit me today my love? I missed you so much babe" chaeyong said softly as tears form her eyes.

"Chaeyong.." mina look at her softly,smiling as she slowly kissed chaengs lips, softly enough not to hurt her love.

" ive overslept, when did you wake up love?"

" today! Hehe you didnt visit me,so maybe thats the reason i woke up! Hehe but im so happy to see you, how are you baby"

" im so sorry babe for everything, for the accident, for being so careless at driving, im so sorry baby,please forgive me" Mina cried

Chaeyong instantly kissed mina passionately,and hug her fiancee tightly.

"Baby, shush, stop crying, none of this is anyone's fault.  It was an accident babe, what matters is we are alive. You and I have so much time to spend with each other. Do you remember our promise babe?  For better or for worst, you and I will be together no matter what. Okay? "

Mina just smiled to what her girlfriend said,she couldnt believe her eyes on how lucky she is to have her.

" of course babe i remember, for better or for worst. And for that, i love you so much babe.."

" and i love you too so much baby penguin"

Both couples hug each other and stayed in each other arms for the rest of the day,as they savor the moment of being together once again.

--end--