Ch.49-The Elemental Agreement + Dumbles

It was a day or two before Halloween, Ivy couldn't really keep track of days anymore since she lost contact with her sister

It was a day or two before Halloween, Ivy couldn't really keep track of days anymore since she lost contact with her sister. Sirius had chosen against the idea of being Lily and James secret keeper, knowing most people would think he would be.

Only five people knew who it's was actually Lily, James, Sirius, herself, and their secret keeper, Peter. Ivy wasn't thrilled about the choice as she still had some skepticals about her usual trust worthy friend. However he seemed like the safest and smartest choice for the moment.

Although she had been waiting this moment since her visions of Scarlett had started, she could hardly anticipate to walk through the doors or the small apartment, Dumbledore had addressed her too. She'd be seeing Bellatrix for the first time since they left Hogwarts, Pandora for the first time since 6th year, and Ophelia. She'd finally get to see Ophelia after 2 year. And oh how she wished she could tell someone she was alright.

Taking one last deep breath before gazing down at her sleeping daughter, Ivy made her way into the apartment. It was a small
Room with a circular table, 4 chairs were set up around it, three already occupied.

Bellatrix was the first to make eye contact with the redhead and although Bella had chosen a more rotten path in order to keep herself safe, Ivy knew it was never her choice. She remembered the conversation, if he even the option she would've chosen good and she could only hope Cerise would as well.

"Ivy, I believe a congrats on joining the family is long overdue" Bella smirked her usual manic way, before getting up to hug her old friend. "Is this Scarlett? She's gotten so big!" Bella squealed as she looked over the almost 4 year old girl.

"Yeah she'll be 4 on Halloween, crazy how time goes by. Where's your little one?" Ivy asked, to which Bella directed her over to a nursery where all 3 of the other prophecy children laid sleeping. "The itty bitty tiny one is mine" Bella laughed slightly chaotic, which brought Ivy again to worry about what had gone on with her old friend.

"Mirabella is the blonde one there, she's an awful like Xenophilius even though he isn't her dad" The voice o Pandora Lestrange spoke. Ivy geared up at the sound of the dreamy voice that use to help calm her down during panic attacks.

"Pandora"

"Ivy!!"

The two girls embraced in a hug, before Ivy stepped back to take in her old friend. Pandora Lestrange had definitely grown up, she know longer looked like the doe eyed dreamer in Slytherin, she looked mature, older, yet Ivy could still see the endless hope that had always lied beneath Pandora's eyes.

"And you already which one is your goddaughter" Ophelia smirked, before pulling her best friend into a hug. "How are they doing?" The dark haired girl whispered. Ivy knew who she was talking about, she was referring to Remus and Sirius. Ivy couldn't bring to words that the boys had now seen each other as traitors, so instead she just sadly shook her head.