Ch.13-Mudblood

3 months had passed since New Years Eve

3 months had passed since New Years Eve. 3 months had passed since Ivy and Sirius officially became one another's. They were happy, their friends were happy. It was the light in the darkness of the bad times to come filling them with hope for tomorrow.

"Lily I don't want to study anymore, come on it's Saturday and it's nice out today!!" Ivy whined as Lily dragged on her, Ivy, Ophelia, and Pandora's study session.

"Ivy has a point Lils, we've been studying for our O.W.L.S all morning. We can enjoy a day off once and awhile" Ophelia encouraged.

Eventually they got Lily to cave and the four girls made their way down towards the Black lake to bask in the sunshine.

Lily and Ivy were charming flowers out of the palms of their hands, something they've been able to do since they could remember. Pandora was using the flowers to make headbands for her friends, and Ophelia was enjoying the pure happiness radiating off of each of her friends.

But all good moments must come to an end, yes?

"Wait did you guys hear that?" Pandora asked bringing all the girls to listen closer to the noises growing from up the hill.

Ophelia and Ivy shared a look as they knew only one group of boys that could draw attention like that.

"Let's go see what those idiots are doing now" Ivy sighed, the remainder of the girls following up to the hill where they saw it.

All four marauders standing around Severus while James had him levitated upside down in the air. Sirius and James seemed to be enjoying themselves quite a bit, Peter laughing alongside them, while Remus just continued reading his book, ignoring his friends antics.

"Who wants to see me take off snivelly's trousers?" James egged on the crowd that had begun to form around the group of Gryffindors bullying the Slytherin.

Ivy and Ophelia were both appalled at their boyfriends actions; Ivy because Sirius was bullying her former friend and he knew that, Ophelia because for someone so loyal and noble Remus just stood there.

"POTTER PUT HIM DOWN" An enraged Lily Evans stormed up to the group wand pointed directly at James.

"How bout this Evans, go on a date with me and I'll let Snivellus down" The crowd chorused in laughter that only fuelled the rage burning within Lily Evans.

Pandora and Sirius both were the first to notice Ivy, her hair colour changing rapidly until it decided on a cruel shade of midnight, defeat. She lost control her anger from her twin mixed with the heart tugging she felt towards her old friend and the appalled gut-wrenching feeling she had seeing her boyfriend laugh at someone else's torture.

"Ives, you need to collect yourself. You're letting to many emotions run wild. Your beginning to feel defeated, you know how hair it is to regain control" Pandora tried to help her friend by talking, exactly what it's like when you lose yourself to the chaos. You don't know what you're doing under the compulsion everything is blinded by emotions.