Ch.7-The morning after

Ivy woke to the sun shining on her face in the comfort of a certain reckless marauders arms

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ivy woke to the sun shining on her face in the comfort of a certain reckless marauders arms. She slowly began to recall the memories of last night, the dancing, the circle, the game, the shots, Lily getting plastered, James apologizing over and over to Lily, Remus and Ophelia sneaking off, Peter falling asleep on the couch, and Sirius. She had  slept with Sirius Black.

Sure enough as she peaked below the covers she was naked and so was the boy beside her. Her hair turning a bright shade of bubblegum pink. She looked around the room and there was 2 things she noticed, first Peter was still sleeping on the couch downstairs and second Ophelia was wrapped under Remus's arms and from the glance she got they were also very much naked. Her hair turning an even richer pink at this, she slowly grabbed the closest thing to her without moving to much that being one of her pearl necklaces that were flung onto the floor and chucked it at her best friend hoping to wake her and not the boys.

Ophelia woke up startled but quickly gained control and looked to be remembering everything as Ivy had a moment ago. Also quick to check under the covers and when her hair turned a similar shade to Ivy's, Ivy knew her theory of them being naked was confirmed. Then Ophelia lifted her head and her silver orbs connected with her best friends green ones. "Oh you have got to be fucking kidding"

Ivy was quick to shush her, pointing to the two sleeping marauders and then pointing between Ophelia and Remus.

Ophelia quickly realized how fucked she was, if Sirius woke up before she got out of their she'd be dead not only that but Remus would be double dead. "What do I do?" Ophelia mouthed to her best friend.

Quickly conducting a plan by mouthing words and pointing. Ophelia was going to quickly dress in the bed so at least she wouldn't make noise but if anything her movement would just wake Remus and then they'd have a third party helping to escort her out. But as she was only getting her underwear on Remus sleepily tugged her back into his side, quite careless of the situation- however springing to life when he realized Lia was still in the marauders dorm. Because of his abrupt nature waking up it caused a stir in the dorm and soon enough Sirius was beginning to wake.

Sirius woke sleepily tugging Ivy back
Into his side and pressing a kiss to her neck, smiling like an idiot as last night slowly crawled back to him. Ivy giving into his touch not only because with him she felt safe, but she seemed to be the best distraction for Ophelia who had barely even gotten her skirt from last night on.

But it was the shuffling from across the room that caught Sirius's attention, thinking Moony had just woken. Wanting to cover Ivy from the werewolf's peripheral vision, already feeling extremely protective over the girl who he'd get to even claim as his. Ivy tried her best to keep Sirius's eyes on her but all it took was his eyes shifting to Moony's bed for one millisecond to recognized his twins similar eyes starring up as she buried herself under the blanket ashamed, knowing she's been caught. Ivy and Ophelias hair going silver from their fear of how he'd react.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME MOONY?!! MY SISTER, MY FUCKING SISTER?? HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU NO LIA?? JUST FUCKING GREAT, ILL KILL YOU MOONY?" Sirius was raging, face turning red this time from anger. Remus was pale, embarrassment written across his face, Ophelia as trying hard not to but Iy couldn't miss the tears escaping her best friends eyes and they travelled down her ivory skin, her hair flashing between silver, crimson, and royal.

Then there was Ivy, tears of her own welling up in her eyes and the worst case scenario just took place. Wrapping her arms arms around Sirius's neck bringing his attention back to her for a moment his eyes softened at the girl he was over the moon for, but was quickly erased by Ophelias words. "YEAH GO AHEAD GET MAD SIRI, BUT GUESS WHAT WE'RE IN LOVE SO FUCK OFF. AND HEY I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO DID SOMETHING, YOU SHAGGED MY BEST FRIEND YOU FUCKING WANKER"

"DON'T BRING HER INTO THIS PHELIA. YOU FUCKING KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT HER, SHES NOT ANOTHER SHAG" Sirius quickly defended his sisters words, subconsciously pulling Ivy closer to him as he felt warm tears slip onto his shoulder.

Ivy was slightly unsettled by Lia's words but knew she didn't mean them in offensive way, but just the way the siblings were having their row made Ivy's heart break in half. She had finally gotten here with Sirius after her constant denial, but watching her best friend break in front of her hurt.

"YEAH AND GUESS WHAT SIRI, I FEEL THE SAME FUCKING WAY ABOUT REM. SO DON'T YOU DARE GET MAD AT HIM OR BECAUSE IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT IVY LIKE YOU TOLD ME, THATS HOW WE ARE." With that Lia was quick to throw one of Remus's sweaters on and grabbed his hand dragging him out of the dorm, luckily he had gotten changed out of embarrassment while the fight happened.

Ivy noticed James also wasn't in the dorm, rather he snuck out during the fight or maybe he stayed down with Peter she wasn't sure.

Sirius's head dropped onto Ivy's shoulder, tears falling onto her bare back. Pulling her closer as if he let her go for even a second, his only chance at love would be gone. Ivy was quick to make him face her, wiping his tears were her hands and she rubbed comforting circles on the boys cheeks. There foreheads pressed together and there eyes interlocked, oceans drowning in the forest. "Look, I'm sorry that just happened with Lia. I know these things upset you, she's your sister, she's your twin. But we need to talk"

Sirius numbly nodded, although the thoughts of his mate and his sister swarmed his mind. Ivy was there right in front of him and he got the chance to finally make her his, he had the chance to finally have her forever safe in his arms.

"Ives, I've liked you for a long time and I think it took a long time for me to realize, but there's just something about you. I can't ever get you off my mind, you invade my thoughts every minute of everyday. I've fallen for you Ivy Evans, you're it for me"

Ivy giggled at Sirius Black, playboy, marauder, the disobedient son. Being oh so sentimental in this moment, but he couldn't help it, Ivy was his. He knew it the first time he saw her, the first time he teased her, calling her a little duck- hence the nickname Puddles, the first time he got watched her care for the plants in herbology. He knew, he just didn't realize back then.

"I fell for you to Sirius Black. I'm not sure how or when you managed to do it, but I fell. I'd like to believe your it for me as well."

And that was it, that was the moment, that was the start of the epic love story of Ivy Evans and Sirius Black. That was it for them, they were each other's and that was enough.

"You called me Sirius, you've never called me Sirius" He teased lowering his head to her neck as he began leaving a trail of his mark.

"I have, just not to your face"'Ivy smirked, She could feel his mouth curve upwards into a smirk of his own. Quickly he managed to flip Ivy so she was now laying on her back. "I could think of other ways to make you say me name"

"Woah Fluffy down boy" Ivy lightly slapped his arm before pulling him down for a light kiss, quickly repositioning themselves so they could stay cuddled all day, relaxing in the security they found in each other's presence.

A/N- I know it might seem quite random or fast on how Ivy and Sirius ended up together, especially since all they did was sleep together. You have to understand Ivy is one of my original characters in this and she's very similar to myself and how she's always been in denial of her feelings but she's always had those feelings for Sirius even though she refused to admit it.

𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 | 𝙎𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें