Ch.41-The Order of the Phoenix

"PRONGS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR WAKING US UP! It's 4am you complete loon" Sirius complained, sluggishly walking from the upstairs to the dining room, half supporting a sleep deprived Ivy Evans

James had felt the sudden urge to call a meeting a 4 in the morning, making Peter floo from his house, while everyone else was still living at Potter Manor. Including Remus who moved in shortly after his mother's death the month prior.

Scarlett was reaching almost 10 months, Poppy was at 5. Lily and James were due to have their wedding in a week, Sirius and Ivy following a couple weeks after. Ivy thought it'd be best to wait until the weddings were over with until they moved into the cottage she had bought around Christmas.

Reaching the dining room it drew a great surprise to the teens at seeing their headmaster, sipping a cup of tea.

"Sorry sir I don't mean to be rude, but why are you here? And why did you have to wake us at 4am?" Ivy groaned walking away to make herself a cup of tea.

"Pardon the time but it is safer this way, as you know times have grown darker. I watch all of my students carefully and one thing sticks out with all of you, the need to protect. You all would do anything to protect the ones you love" Dumbledore began explaining, drawing the attention of everyone in the room.

"I'd like to invite you all to join The Order of The Phoenix. An organization formed to fight against the dark lord. Ms McKinnon, Ms Fortescue and Mr Longbottom have already agreed to the cause" Dumbledore finished, waiting for the groups responses.

James was quickly the first one to agree, Lily followed right after. Remus and Ophelia also agreed quite quickly. Sirius was waiting for Ivy to decide, as he already knew what he wanted to do and with the small smile and nod the last couple agreed to join in the fight. All was left was Peter.

"Pete are you going to join?" Ivy asked smiling kindly at a trusted friend.

The nervous boy glanced at all of his friends, all so willing to what? Die? Die in a war, that they may not even win. How were they all so certain this was the right decision? He wondered. Feeling the pressure however eventually Peter Pettigrew agreed. However that wouldn't be the only offer given to him that year.

"It's settled then, I'll send a patronus about the next meeting" With that Dumbledore left the Potter Manor.

Despite it being early enough they could all go back to bed, the group of teenagers couldn't. They had just willingly signed up their lives to fight a war that possibly couldn't be won. They were doing it for each other however, for their friends and family lost, for their futures, and for Ivy and Sirius they were doing this for one sole reason, Scarlett.

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

Unable to find someone to watch Scarlett and Poppy, Ivy and Ophelia brought their daughters with them to the first meeting Dumbledore had called them too.