Ch.4-day dreaming

Pandora and Ophelia dragged Ivy all the way to the black lake to tell her whatever they needed too

Pandora and Ophelia dragged Ivy all the way to the black lake to tell her whatever they needed too. Panic was written across both the girls faces. "Okay what's up you guys have me worried, the ends of both your guys hair is turning white"

"Have you had any weird dreams lately? Like day dreams almost? Ones where you can't explain why it feels familiar?" Ivy was shocked, she had a dream like that last night before Sirius snapped her out of it. Did they... no, they couldn't of Ivy thought. But as she observed both her friends more closely their hair streaking white with fear, bits of orangey yellow to represent curiosity in Pandora's.

"Yeah I did, but it was just a dream. Unless, please don't tell me you both did too?"

The two girls just nodded their head back at Ivy. The all took their turn describing what the dreams were like and when they started.

Pandora's started during the summer when she started hanging out with Barty Crouch Jr and Slytherin boy in the year below, she said she's only had a few but every time the same blonde ravenclaw is in it, sometimes she's with a boy who she assumes is her boyfriend other times she's with two other girls in Gryffindor, but she can never tell if they're friends or not.

Ophelia said she's only two of these dreams one when she was at home during summer and one just now in the middle of Herbology. She thinks they started right after Remus sent her a letter over the break. Her dreams involved a girl who was in Gryffindor and so far just showed her with another girl in Gryffindor, both appearing to be in same year and good friends.

Ivy then went on to tell them about her dream and how it started just after her conversation with Sirius on the train. Then Ivy realized something, it was really far fetched but she needed to know their answers. "Hey guys what did they look like? Like do you recognize them?"

"She looks exactly like me, blonde hair and all except she had brown eyes instead of my blue ones. I've never seen her before, at first I thought it was me, until I realized it wasn't"

"Mine looked a lot me as well but more so her hair was like mine. But she she.. oh Godric! This is kind of embarrassing but she looked like Remus as well"

"My girl was a metamorphmagus, she had hair like Sirius but then it quickly changed to red and navy when that boy was with her. She had my eyes though, but then again she could've changed those as well"

Pandora and Ophelia both looked shocked at something Ivy had said. "Did you say she was a metamorphmagus?"

"Yeah, why?" Both the girls hair had gone completely snowy white, not silvery enough to show fear, but shock. "Because my girl was one too"

"So was mine" Ivy's hair had turned an ombré of white and orange-yellow. Questions racking up in the girls mind. Not only were her and her metamorphmagus friends all having these weird dreams, they were all having these weird dreams about girls that were also metamorphmagus's. It almost sounded like they were seeing glimpses of the future.

"What are you thinking Ivy?"

"This is really far fetched, but what if we're dreaming about our kids? What surprised Ivy was her two friends didn't seemed shocked by this at all meaning they probably thought the same thing. Ivy also couldn't help but notice the way Ophelia's hair turned hot pink along with her eyes, she was in love?

"Hey Lia, so who would the father be?" Ivy questioned.

Lia blurred out Remus faster than she should've leading Ivy to believe what she had suspected. "You an Remus are together aren't you?"

Ophelia nodded sadly though she couldn't help the smile that grew on her face as she now had friends that knew. "Ives I'm sorry I didn't tell you. We just... Its hard... I really love.. Sirius is gonna kill me"

Ivy just smiled at her best friend and held out her pink finger, a muggle promising technique she had taught Ophelia and Pandora in second year. Pandora and Ophelia wrapped their fingers around Ivy's before they all bit the top of their thumb, confirming their promise. The girls changed the topic and just relaxed for the renaming 2 minutes they had before they had to go to class once again.

As Ivy went to leave for ancient runes, Pandora and Ophelia both having divination, Lia called out to her. "Just out of curiosity Ives, you said she looked like my brother. So I guess I'm asking who would be the father of your kid?"

Ivys hair turned the richest shade of pink either girls had ever seen on her before, that questioned left the poor girl so flustered she couldn't even get a grip on her powers to turn it back. She ended up with pink hair until dinner.

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

"That wasn't funny Lia" Ivy grumbled stabbing a potatoes over and over again with her fork. She felt so tired having drained most of her energy from trying to return to her natural hair colour. "Oh come on, how long did it last anyway?"

Remus slid into the seat on the other side of Lia before answering her question. He happened to have every class with Ivy and witnessed the bubblegum pink mess that took place of her ginger locks all day. "Her hair just went back to normal maybe about 10 minutes before dinner"

That just sent Ophelia into hysterics, knowing the mention of her brother could get her best friend that flustered to the point she couldn't use her powers. What made matters even better in Ophelias opinion was when Sirius came in and sat beside Ivy, watched her best friends eyes flicker pink before going back.

"Hey Puddles your hairs back to normal" Ivy tensed for moment trying to control her abilities, Lia and probably everyone else most likely notice the flash of pink that peeked through. "Yeah I did, um I'm pretty tired I think I'm gonna head to bed"

Lily ran out of the hall after her twin after noticing she left dinner early. She had noticed her sisters hair predicament earlier in the day as well but hadn't gotten a chance to speak with her alone about what's going on, and some concerns she had.

"Oi Ivyprofen slow down" Ivy rolled her eyes at the ridiculous nickname her twin had given her when they were younger. Turning around to face her twin, tears threatening to break through. "What's up Lily Bear"

Lily brought them over to a bench in the hall, knowing her sister was at some sort of breaking point and didn't want them to be standing around like a couple of idiots. "Lily Bear? If you get to use that one again, it's only fitting if your Ivy Bear right? So what happened today?"

"Lil I'm not entirely sure. Lia said something about Sirius and me and and it got me all conflicted and confused and I don't know what's happening lately but I feel so vulnerable around him and like it's a good thing, I don't tense, I even let him braid my hair yesterday. But I have no control over my powers when I'm around him. I used all my energy today just to get my hair back to normal only for him to come near me again and my hair... ughhh" Lily Evans looked at her sister baffled. Sure she knew there was definitely some confusing crush or feelings happening between Sirius and Ivy, but she never thought Ivy would lose control.

"I don't like be vulnerable like this Lil. Like I'm really glad I'm comfortable around him, but my powers one of the only things I hold close. I can't loose control, I can't" Ivy was sobbing into Lily's shoulder, her hair turning magenta and mixture of anger and sadness. Lily didn't say anything knowing it'll only make her sister more upset, instead she just sat there comforting her sister until she offered to braid her hair before bed.

If there was one thing Lily Evans learnt on her first day of 5th year, what that she wasn't going to watch her baby sister get her heart broken.