Ch.5-Halloween

The weeks went by, and Ivy was still in denial of her feelings and trying to control her emotions whenever she was around Sirius

The weeks went by, and Ivy was still in denial of her feelings and trying to control her emotions whenever she was around Sirius. Meanwhile Sirius was trying to gain every moment of Ivy's attention, the only thing was Sirius was still himself. Sure he admitted to having feelings for Ivy and his friends have seen a real change in his personality, but if Ivy wasn't there Sirius was already hitting on some poor Hufflepuff.

That was until Lily Evans called him out one day after potions. She had told Ivy and Lia she'd catch up waiting for the marauders to exit before pulling Sirius into an empty corridor. "Woah Evans what the hell"

"Stop toying with my sister, Black!"

Sirius starred at the redhead like he had no idea what she was talking about. He cared about Ivy more than anyone, possibly even more than his own sister. He'd never felt that way about anyone before and up until this year he thought he just enjoyed watching her blush, but it was different this year when his brilliant twin helped decipher that he was actually in Love. "Evans it's not like that with her"

"If it's not like that then why the hell are you still shagging Hufflepuffs left and right like some kind of buffet?" Lily was enraged if she happened to have her sisters abilities her hair would be an even brighter shade or red.

"I'm in love with her okay?! She's everything to me. You think I didn't know she superstars her food I just made a comment because seeing her blush because of me gives me satisfaction. I think about her all the time, how's fascinated she is with plants to how caring to is for friends and family, how devoted she is to you, or how her hair smells like strawberries and white tea" Sirius let it all out, letting everything he felt for Ivy left right out in the open for her older protective twin to judge.

What Sirius didn't expect was Lily Evans to hug him. He hasn't hugged Lily Evans since second year, when they used to be close, when they used to talk about their home lives together. Something not even Ophelia or Ivy knew about, the older twins both seemingly having a harder time at home rather it was with Petunia or Orion and Walburga Black. They never spoke like that to each other after James became insufferable to Lily but they never once told anyone what the other had said.

"If you care about her like you it's said Black, you have to stop fucking around. Yes I just swore don't bring it up. You have to stop acting like the playboy. I see the way you look at her and I'm pretty sure she looks at you the same. But you need to be willing to change if you want her to accept and trust you. She needs to know you aren't going to leave. I won't watch you break my sister" Lily pretty much demanded as their hug came to an end, her and Sirius both slightly emotional over the topic of someone they've booth proven they share similar love for.

"I know"

"Then do it. Stop shagging all these girls if Ivy's who you truly want. Plus Black I think Ivy's your safety, I've seen it in your eyes. She's the one to bring you safe home."