Chapter 57: Take A Bath

Mulai dari awal

For the time being, he couldn't figure out whether he had amnesia. Yue Fei was too embarrassed to ask Gu Wei any more questions. Hearing his promise, he didn't say anything.

Although it was true, there were too many things that seemed not right.

"It's getting late, go take a shower and rest early." Gu Wei handed Yue Fei a set of pajamas.

Yue Fei took it: "Okay."

Seeing the person turn around and walk into the bathroom, Gu Wei leaned back against the cabinet door and gently rubbed his eyebrows with his hand.

Why do you want to tell such a clumsy lie?

Gu Wei raised his head and looked at the night view outside the window.

He worried that Yue Fei, who had no memory, knew the agreement between the two, and would choose to end the agreement and start all over again.

So at that moment, Gu Wei made the choice that was most beneficial to him based on his instinct, saying that the two were love at first sight, and bound Yue Fei's hands and feet with his emotions.

Bang--

There was the sound of something falling in the bathroom.

Gu Wei straightened up, walked to the door, and knocked on the door.

"What happened?"

Yue Fei: "Ah, it's okay. I dropped the shower gel. It's quite hard to shower with one hand. Don't worry, I'm okay."

Gu Wei frowned: "Don't touch the water with your hand, I will come in to help you."

"No, no..." Before Yue Fei could refuse, Gu Wei opened the bathroom door and walked in.

Yue Fei lowered his head, glanced at his naked body, and turned his back in silence.

Gu Wei: "Why are you being shy? Not like I haven't seen all of you."

"!" Yue Fei turned his neck back, "Then please help me wash, it would be faster that way."

Under the bathroom lights, white plump foam hung on the body, above the collarbone, the white skin was slightly reddish.

Gu Wei's dark pupils darkened a bit, and his voice became hoarse: "Okay."

The fingers with distinct joints touched the skin on the shoulder, Yue Fei couldn't help shrinking, but was held down by the shoulder.

The warm water was running from the showerhead, and the alpha's voice was low and deep: "Don't move, raise your arm, I will help you clean."

Yue Fei stepped back two steps in a panic, leaning his back against the cold tile, regretting that he had just snapped his mouth for a moment.

"Or, I'll do it myself."

Gu Wei: "The water will get into the wound, be good."

Yue Fei lowered his head, his ears turned feverish red: "If so, then it's better to have you help me. Please hurry up."

Gu Wei curled up his lips: "Okay."

Prior to this, Yue Fei had never known that his body was so sensitive. He obviously didn't feel that way when he washed himself.

"Uhm," Suddenly, Yue Fei stopped Gu Wei's hand awkwardly, "It's done."

Gu Wei raised his eyes and leaned over Yue Fei's red pinna: "I will help you."

The light above his head was like a blazing sun, scorching his body.

Yue Fei leaned back on the tile, breathing unsteadily.