Chapter 26 (Year 4)

Start from the beginning

We stood in front of the black lake, looking in every direction trying to figure out where they would be coming from.

"Aha! Unless I am very much mistaken, the delegation from Beauxbatons approaches!" Dumbledore said, grinning. 

"Where?" Students yelled,

"There!" A sixth year yelled, pointing over the forest. Something was flying towards us,

"What the hell is that?" Draco asked,

"I'm not sure," Blaise said. A black shaped moved over the forbidden forest, lights shined over the castle. Horse was pulling carriages through the air. We jumped back as the biggest horse's we've ever seen land. I jumped back right into Draco, losing my balance before Dracon managed to catch me.

"Watch it," He laughed, helping me back onto my feet.

"Why stand behind me then?" I asked, as we yelled at each other teasingly, we didn't notice a man come out of the carriage and placed golden steps and a very large lady came out. 

"Merlin's beard, what do they feed her," Theo said.

"Theo, you can't just say that" I said, shaking my head.

"I'm just saying, good lord that women's big,"

"Theo!"

"Sorry,"

"My dear Madame Maxime, Welcome to Hogwarts."

"Dumbly-dorr, I 'ope I find you well?"

"In excellent form, I thank you," he said.

"My pupils," she said, gesturing to the students that came out of the rest of the carriages.

"Wow, look at those French boys," Daphne said, smiling, Pansy, and I giggled as Theo rolled his eyes.

"They are nothing compared to me," Theo said, trying to shrug modestly. 

"Say it to their faces, Theo," Pansy said, Theo's face went pale, as he shook his head.

"Yeah, I could, I just don't want to," He huffed, crossing his arms, and turning away from us. Daphne smirked, shaking her head.

"So how do you think that the Drumstrang boys look like?" Daphne asked, turning back to us,

"I'm not sure, I heard that they are huge though," I said.

"That's not true, "Daphne said,

"How would you know?"

"Well, I-"

"The lake!" Lee Jordan yelled, a long pole started emerging from the lake, slowly a large boat came out.

"Wow," Theo whispered. The boat let an anchor fall, and the door opened once a plank was lowered. The Drumstrang boys all started coming out, with an ugly headmaster.

"I told you they were huge," I said to Daphne as the boys came out. They had to be as big, or larger than, Crabbe and Goyle.

"Dumbledore!" The man said, walking up to him.

"How are you, my dear man?"

"Blooming, thank you, Professor Karkaroff," They started talking quietly when Viktor Krum walked up to his professor.

"Merlin's beard! It's Krum!" I yelled, a little too loudly, I jumped hiding behind Draco. 

"Any louder, Riv," Draco laughed, I elbowed him in the ribs.

"Shut up, Draco!"

---

We all filled into the great hall,

"Merlin's beard, he's looking for a spot to sit," I said, looking at Krum, nervously.

"Don't look now but he's coming over," Daphne said, eyeing a French boy at the same time.

"May I still here?" He asked,

"Of course," Draco said.

"Hello, I am Viktor Krum," He said. We all greeted him back, enjoying all the glares that were getting thrown at us.

"You are the girl that yelled at me, correct?" He asked, looking at me, I shook my head.

"No, that wasn't me," I said, Draco started choking into his drink.

"Die you stupid, bitch, "I whispered to him. He laughed harder.

"Hm, must have been someone else," he said,

"Yes, must have," Draco said, with an amused smile, I glared at him.

"I will murder you," I whispered. He smiled warmly at me.

"You know, River here is a big fan," Draco said.

"No! I mean well yeah, but um?" Krum started laughing, making my face go as red as my hair. I kicked Draco under the seat.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, ghosts and — most particularly — guests, I have great pleasure in welcoming you all to Hogwarts. I hope and trust that your stay here will be both comfortable and enjoyable. The tournament will be officially opened at the end of the feast. Now enjoy your dinner!" He yelled, letting the food appear on the tables for us.