Chapter Twenty Five: Oppa.

Start from the beginning

Fingers gently trailed Seokjin's face as he gazed up in complete adoration at the rapper, his eyes refusing to leave those eyes of Namjoon's, which were taking their time to etch each and every feature of the older's perfect complexion into his memory.
The younger let a gentle hum escape his lips as fingertips drifted across a soft earlobe, tracing the small, almost invisible path of stubble that edged across the singer's sharp jawline. Eyes gently fluttered shut at the touch of a forefinger brushing against his nose, tentatively flowing up to touch each softly closed eyelid.

Slowly, gently, as if with the delicacy of plucking a small rosebud from a wiltering thorn bush, two hands moulded around Seokjin's soft cheeks and a pair of peaceful, unwavering lips lay themselves upon a second, unshaking pair. 

It was as if, a switch had been flicked. These moulded hands traversed the older's body, a thumb brushing over a sensitive patch of skin upon his neck, a palm pressing against his well-built chest, fingers tugging at the edges of his shirt, splaying themselves across his bare abdomen at the first spark of pleasure that rushed through Namjoon's system. A gasp, a flickering of eyelids, an angelic expression...those were the only things gracing Seokjin's senses, the only image he wished to accept into his mind, the image stimulated by a sharp shift of hips, a roll of skin below Joon's throat and the very unsubtle tug of a belt buckle. 

"Yes... " the utterance of such a word amid breathless gasps simply drew the older further into the encapsulating dome of desire. It drew the feeling of trust, of openness, of...of complete mutuality.  Uniqueness. Oneness. 

A sense of wholeness at the pleasure flush from the touch of lips within his exposed state, a hand pressed against his quivering inner thigh, his own fingers tangling within dyed hair... A sense of reality as lips delicately scaling his pulsing length, and yet, each syncopated moan that escaped his lips in response to such rhythm, caused no shame within his mind at all.

It was all he wished for in that moment, that adrenaline rush at their dangerous, clandestine act, the flush of complete lust at the thought of simply giving all of himself to the man he loved. Each moment, each groan, each desire to urge each other on further, enveloping him deeper into a state he never wished to escape from. 

Two pairs of glistening eyes met, foreheads sharply connecting at the melody of  a wavering gasp floating through the younger's lips. It was the utterances that sent him over the edge, the soft, breathless pleas of Seokjin's name, the blunt profanities at engaging in an act unperformed by Namjoon before this moment. "It's ok Moonie.."  the younger just caught such comforting words at a flash of pain, the sound of the older's reassurances muffled by where he had buried his head into Seokjin's neck.

Soon, whimpers became moans, nails burying themselves into the flushed skin of a bare back. "Fuck..." Neither Idol knew which lips such a cry had escaped from, but it did not matter. Fingers of a right hand dug into Namjoon's hip bones, urging his lustful actions upon the older's  lap further, the fingers of a left hand matching such a hasty, yet romantic pace across a slick, twitching member. 

"Oppa... " The utterance that indicated one partner's climax and caused the other to hurtle towards it. Hurtling towards a romantically melodramatic end, a theatrical finale of deep, heavy moans, heaving chests and tightly closed eyes. An act that only indicated they were so trapped within such a state, that inquiring after an encore was hardly necessary.

 "B-baby-J-jin-jinnie I-i'm-!"

*

"Moonie..." Seokjin murmured affectionately. Pecking the  younger's lips lightly, he wrapped two strong arms around Namjoon's waist and staggered to his feet, unable to help as a smile of adoration flickered across his face at the feeling of the tired rapper's head nestled comfortably in his neck. 

*

The shower had already been on for ten minutes, the two artists letting thick heavy droplets of water pool  across their backs as they did nothing but stand together clasped in each others arms, unable to break eye contact amid the wafting layers of steam engulfing the small space. 

A tender kiss broke the trance, the action presenting itself as a mere precursory encouragement to slowly deepen the embrace, to encourage lips to part, tongues to dance and hands to roam. The moment became so fierce, the intention to wash themselves clean and rest before their long day had left their minds in favour of savoring each and every moment of this encapsulating performance. 

*

He had given his all, and yet, Namjoon wanted to give more. And he wanted so much more in return. It was not a selfish, lustful drive, nor a pursuit merely to satisfy his hormonal urges. It was a sense of overwhelming, overflowing joy, accompanied by an intense burning sensation flooding through his chest. As the lip-locked dance became fiercer, roaming hands became more daring, causing unimaginable pleasure to once more coarse through each of their bodies, this burning grew. 

Every touch of delicate fingers, every sharp, yet yearned for pain across bare, exposed necks. Every trail of lips from forehead, to chest, to abdomen; it simply grew. Until Kim Namjoon could bear it no longer. 

He grasped Seokjin's shoulders, forcing the older off his knees within the misted shower. "N-namj-oon?" His boyfriend simply held him close, the tight grip of the singer's collar allowing him to do nothing more than pin his forehead tightly against the younger's.

In an instant Jin began to grow concerned. He could feel their leader's heart beating manically, as if desperate to leap out of his chest and flee their intense intimacy, his mouth was hung open, his breath spiraling into the air as he panted, gasping for oxygen within the enclosed space.

"Moonie-moon-" Tilting his head back slightly to gaze into Namjoon's eyes, he could tell the rapper's pupils were severely dilated, a unsettling haze running across his expression as if in a inescapable trance. 

"Seokjin-" he finally spluttered, reaching up and grasping both sides of the older's face within his palms, "Seokjin-" he repeated again, "Seokjin I-" A spark thundered down his partner's spine as small, delicate tears slowly began to roll down Namjoon's cheeks, "Seokjin- I- oh God I-" His words spluttered up and faltered as the small tears gradually became a silvery, constant stream. 

"Seokjin...I- I love you. I love you, oh my God I-" his grip around Jin's face tightened, and the older found himself unable to stop a wide smile spreading across his features as he watched the distressed, yet overjoyed younger. "I-I love you...I love-" 

Two firm hands prised Namjoon's grip away from Seokjin and the young leader was engulfed in a deep, comforting hug. After a few moments of silence, the two artists simply standing there in their intimate embrace, a murmur fluttered from Jin's lips.  "Moonie." 

"Yes Jinnie." 

"I love you too."  

*

How are you lovelies x