the end <3

I and karl were on are to get food but karl goes the wrong way "karl I thought we were going to get burgers? I said.

haha sorry y/n but I wanna take you somewhere else tonight he said with his eyes on the road, we were driving close to my old high school and then we pull into the place where I first met karl we get out and walk in and sit down.

"karl why did you take me here, "I say smiling at him he looks down and laugh and he says Y/n I want you to have the best night, okay and we order our food and talk the words that karl said kept repeating in my head while eating "I want you to have the best night" I push it aside and I ate once we were done me and karl we checking out.

"I got it y/n" he said handing the money to the lady "karl I could've paid for myself," I said he ignores me and grabs my hand, and walks me to the car and before he closed the door he said to call it a date okay y/n.

I smiled at the fact it was a date I really wanted to date karl and only karl we start to drive home but karl is going the wrong way he is going out of town "karl you know you we were are going out of town" I said and all he said back was yeah I know I knew everything was okay with karl so I didn't say anything.

I start to fall asleep and I wake up and we are stopped "we are here y/n," karl said looking at me smiling I look and we are on a mountain with a view of the town the lights were so pretty karl gets out so do it and we sit on the hood of the car and we look at the view it was so pretty I could look at it all day.

after an hour or two of me and karl talking he gets off the hood of the car and he gets close to the edge "y/n come here look" he said looking back at me I get up and look it was even prettier and then pulls something out of his pocket it was a note he turns to me and says,

"y/n you are the prettiest girl I know and I don't want that to ever change and your the only person I need in his world and you have always been there for me and stuff and you make me the happiest and even with the hate you haven't changed and I love that about you actually I just love you for you y/n so please make me the happiest boy in the world and be my girlfriend," he said I smiled at him and hug him and say "yes karl I will make you the happiest boy in the world".

I hug karl and we take a picture he sets it as his wallpaper so do I and we get in the car to drive home I was so happy that karl was my boyfriend I was looking out the window and I feel someone grab my hand It was karl I look at him and smile he smiles back and I laugh "why are you laughing at my smile" he said making a pouty face "karl you are just so cute I have to laugh" I said he smiles and I close my eyes and fall asleep.

I wake up to karl walking upstairs holding I put my hands around his neck and a minute later I feel me being put on the bed "karllll please come back" I said in a sad voice "one-minute y/n I'm changing into comfy clothes" he said a minute later I feel him jump on the bed he puts his arms around me "you should get a change to into comfy clothes" karl says I get up and go to the room I was supposed to be sleeping in but I didn't have a bed and didn't need one now because I had karls nice better bed.

I get into one of the boxes of clothes from karls box and change into them and then walk back into karls room "nice shirt y/n" karl says "yeah it's yours" I said laughing getting into bed.

"WHAT? it looks way better on you" he says putting his arms around me and fall asleep.

-the next day-

I wake up and I look on my phone and see that karl posted the picture of me and him on twitter that we took last night and it said mine with a red heart the comments were only turned on so only the people that he follows can only comment so everyone was nice I even comment a red heart and said love you.

I look beside me and karl was still asleep and then his phone ranged I saw it was jimmmy so I picked it up

"karl your dating y/n"?

"hey its y/n and yes he is," I said happily

"oh well congrats to you and him yall are so cute," jimmy said

"thank you jimmy" and then hung up the phone, karl was awake at this point and he said who called off my phone he said oh it was just jimmy he was happy we were dating I said smiling at him he smiled back and then kissed me .

Everyone knows now, I didnt care me and karl knew which other for almost 2 years and after trying and trying we are together and happy

-time skip-

I wake and get ready its been three months and I and Karl are still together and we are still so happy and just living in the moment I get no more hate and Karl is blowing up now and we are just living our best life but one thing... my mom we got into a fight three months ago and I never said sorry or even talked to her after that and I feel bad I missed her and the only time is every texted me was to say how happy she was for me and Karl.

I get into my car and Karl was hanging out with the boys and chandler got a girlfriend so everything was okay between me and him.

I drive to my mom's house and pull in I got her a ring I knew she wanted and I knocked on her door after a minute she open and hugged me without saying a word. we walk in and she says sorry and so do I "mom I'm so sorry and I miss you so much please don't let me go like that again" I cried while hugging my mom she says, okay and I stay there a bit and we make cookies and watch a movie like we did when I was younger and it was the best I was living the best life and I was living my best life. And me and Karl went to New York it was so much fun and we even thought about going again soon !

words- 1192

AUTHOR- AHHH ITS FINISHED YAY