Chapter 14 <3

TW: swearing and stuff :))

I wake up to my mom standing there shaking me "y/n wake up we have to look at houses and chandler is here" I get up once I hear chandler is here I thought he had work today what the fuck.

I get up and put my hair up in a cute but messy bun and walk downstairs I see chandler I walk up to him and hug him "hey chan why are you here"? I ask him " Your mom told me she wanted me to go house hunting with you since she couldn't come" I was shocked because my mom didn't even tell me that she wasn't coming or even ask me if it was okay for chandler to come.

I walk over to my mom and pull her in "mom what the fuck why didn't you tell me that you were not coming and chandler was" I asked mad "sorry hun but I had a change in plans" she said happy "ugh whatever mom" I walk upstairs and start to change into a sweater and a white Nike skirt and white air forces I walk downstairs and tell chandler that I was almost ready but I just had to do my makeup I walk back upstairs and chandler is following me we go into my room.

Chandler sits on my bed and I sit down on my makeup vanity and start to do my makeup and then I got a facetime call from karl I pick it up and say "hi karl"

"hey y/n what are you doing"?

"nothing karl I'm about to go house hunting I'm just doing my hair and makeup right," I said

"hey karl," chandler said coming over beside me

"y/n your going house hunting with chandler," he said sounding jealous

I look down and say "uh yeah karl sorry my mom asked him not me," I said feeling bad

"yeah her mom asked me since she had a change in plan and didn't want her to go alone," chandler said happily.

"oh okay y/n I go to go bye," karl said and hung up the phone

he sounds mad and upset but I wasn't going to let it ruin my day I finish my makeup and hair and I and chandler leave I was still mad at my mom so I just left and didn't say goodbye to her.

- time skip-

We pull up to his house and it was nice and I liked it it was huge we get out of the car and we walk up to the door and see a lady standing there with a paper in her hand "hello you must be y/n and this is I'm guessing your boyfriend"? I laugh a little and say "haha, no he is just my best friend" and we walk in it was so big and pretty and it wasn't too far from the warehouse but in the middle of a nice neighbor hood with houses far apart from each other and it was gated to so you had to have a code to get in which was even nicer I feel in love with the house it was a two-story 4 bedroom house with 3 bathrooms.

the rooms were pretty big too "y/n why do you need a four-bedroom house your only one person silly" chandler asked "karl is living with me and he gets his own room and film room and so do I so that's why it's a good four-bedroom house" I said I could tell chandler was mad that karl was living with me but I didn't care I wanted to make him mad.

I liked karl not chandler and chandler wasn't my boyfriend and never will be.

I wanted this house and after we looked at it I walked up to the lady and said "this is the one I'm getting it" she looked happy and she gave me papers to sign and I gave her the money which I had been saving for years. I knew this was my dream house and didn't care about that she handed me the keys and she drove off in her car I was so happy I started to jump up and down.!

I called karl and let him know the good news chandler was already in the car so I had to make it fast, he picks up the facetime and yells "KARL WE GOT THE HOUSE ITS ALL OURS BUD" he smiles at him jumps up and down "YAY Y/N IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.... US" I smile at what karl said and said "yeah me too if you want to you can move your things into it tonight the key is under the mat and I will send you the address anyways I have to go bye," I said, and hung up the phone.

I knew karl was at the warehouse because I could tell from the background and I wanted to see him so I asked chandler to take me to the warehouse because I forgot something in my office he says okay and we drive there I mean I did but I just wanted to see karl. We get there and I and chandler walk into the warehouse karl sees me and he runs up to me and hugs me "hey y/n" I hug back and laugh Hi karl I walk up to Chris and jimmy "hey boys I just forgot something that's it also I bought a house today"!! I said happily "omg we are so happy for you y/n," they both say and I walk to my office I hear someone behind me I turn around and it's karl once I saw him he picks me up and spins me around "y/n I missed you so much hurry up from your mom's house," karl said.

It's only 3 more days and then this weekend I'm moving into OUR house" I said he smiles at me and karl says "I'm so happy we are living with each other now" and right after he said that jimmy and Chris said "what"? what the same time I and karl turn around "oh yeah I and karl are living with each other again" I said nervous but happy "why would yall live with each other and not date" chandler asked from behind jimmy and Chris sounding jealous.

"why do we have to date to live with each other "? I said mad and annoyed by chandler "because it's fucking weird y/n" chandler said yelling at me.

"chandler why are you so mad isn't it because I wouldn't date you or even like you," I said yelling back, after I said that all the boys went ohhhhhh I stormed off and Chris offered me a ride home I say yes and I get into his car and he drives me home.

I get home and walk into my mom kissing a boy "what the fuck mom who is that" I yell at her mad "y/n you weren't supposed to be home until later" she said embarrass "why does that matter how could you move on so fast from dad"? I said mad she didn't even say other words I run upstairs and get my things and walk out saying to my mom "mom fuck you I'm going to my new house" and call Chris to come and get me again because he was up the street still.

I start to cry because I was hurt I was walking on the side of the road and he stops next to me I get into his car and he asks me "y/n why didn't you stay with your mom and is everything okay why are you crying"? he seemed worried I try to stop crying and say "my mom has been hiding things from me and she has a boyfriend and stuff and I knew if I just stand in the yard she would try to make me stay" he hugs me and we drive to my new house.

I was looking at the window and Chris tips my shoulder "y/n what is the code" we were at the gate to my house I tell him the code and the gate opens and we pull into my new house and I say goodbye and get out of the car and walk up to the door I open the door and it was unlocked "hello" I asked and karl runs down the stairs and hugs me.

"what's wrong what are you doing here," he asked me "my mom just she was hiding things from me and stuff and I want happy there so I asked Chris to come and take me to the new house and now I'm here," I say he was silent for a second and he smiles well good things I moved my bed in today, huh karl says happy I laugh and agree with him and we get into his car to get food for dinner.

words: 1485

AUTHOR - this chapter is way longer but the book is almost over NOOO anyways enjoy the rest!