Chapter 7 <3

TW: swearing :))

I and karl left the warehouse and we went home I wanna hold karl hand in the karl but I felt like he didn't like me back and that maybe but I didn't we just listened to music until we got home it was late so we went into our rooms and slept.

- the next morning-

I wake up with the sun on my face I didn't wanna get up so I slept in, I put my headphones in and turn up my music all the way up, I put my heads under my covers and listen to the music words

Oh, and I found love where it wasn't supposed to be
Right in front of me
Talk some sense to me
And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be
Right in front of me
Talk some sense to me

I felt tears in my eyes this song reminded me of me and karl because it hit me I couldn't like karl from the last time I couldn't lose karl. I put the song on repeat and cried very silent. It had been almost an hour and you were still listening to music then i heard something coming from downstairs.

I paused my music and l heard someone it was the boys I heard them coming into your room and then you felt someone sit on your bed you hurry and dry your face and then jimmy moved the blanket from you "y/n are you okay? Karl said you had been awake for 3 hours and having got out of bed yet" I had seen I had been crying "yeah jimmy I'm fine I'm just don't feel it today it even hard to even lift my phone up at this point" I say trying not you cry.

"well y/n we love you and karl misses you not hanging out with him in the living room but he didn't wanna wake you up," Jimmy said quietly making sure I only heard I put on a small fake smile "fine, I will get ready and I will be down there in a minute" and jimmy got up and left.

I got up and walked up to my closet and picked out a long hoodie that went down to my knees and put on leggings and walked downstairs when I got to the bottom I heard chandler say "hey there's is y/n" they all look at me and smiled "hey y/n tonight I'm going to hang out with the boys if you wanna come" karl said "uh maybe I don't know yet probably not tonight though" You said sitting down on the couch next to Chris "hey y/n nice to see you out of your room" Chris said I didn't say anything back I just smiled at him and watched what was on the tv.

I didn't care that karl was going to hang out with the boys tonight that thing I didn't like was that I had to be home alone but then I thought maybe when karl was out with the boys I could drive around the town and see the lights at night.

The boys left because they went to get ready for the night and so did karl I went to my room and I put on youtube on my tv and started to watch a video that my friend wanted me to watch about a dog then karl knocked on my door "y/n I'm about to leave okay Ill see you later tonight alright" I looked down kinda sad karl was leaving.

"yeah um I'm going to drive around town later and see the lights at night," I said he looked worried "okay just be safe and call me if you need anything okay" I didn't say anything but smiled karl looked so cute he was wearing a whole t-shirt and he was wearing kinda lose jeans he looked nice.

I heard him leave with chandler and jimmy Chris didn't wanna go because he has a kid to take care of at home, I started to get ready to leave about 30 minutes after he left I went downstairs and got my wallet and left I walked out and went in my car and started to leave but I thought maybe I should text karl and I didn't know why but I had a feeling that I should've but I didn't I headed straight downtown.

I turned on the music and rolled down my windows it felt unreal and then it hit me I should live my life more and stop worrying about small things and travel and try new things and maybe just get with my dream boy... Karl, I started to feel really happy knowing that I'm going to live my life and knowing I'm going to change.

I get home so happy after seeing those lights I got home and changed into a t-shirt and shorts and then I heard the door open I walk downstairs happy to see karl but he walks in with a girl....

AUTHOR - CLIFF HANGER !!