chapter 11 <3

tw: swearing maybe :)

I wake up and karl wasn't there I heard him on the phone with someone and I heard him say I don't wanna lose her, I was confused so I got up and knock on his door he hangs up as I walk in and he looks sorta sad.

"karl is everything okay you look sad," I asked him

"yeah y/n I'm fine we should go to the warehouse today he said going to his closet and get some clothing. "uhh sure why not" and I walked to my room confused because we were not supposed to go to the warehouse today because today was our day off.

I didn't ask so I just went along with it, we got ready and we left the house and in the car, I and karl didn't talk I could tell he was upset about something. "karl are you, okay you been quiet all morning" He looks at me and then back at the road "yeah sorry y/n.... hey you promise you wouldn't ever leave me right" he said in a low sad voice "yeah you know I wouldn't leave you" I said grabbing one of his hands. He didn't say anything but smile

Once we got to the warehouse I walked in and saw all the boys there even though It was our day off "hey boys what are we doing here I thought it was our day off"? jimmy walks closer to me "y/n it's your decision but for me and your mom and the boys thought that you were getting better and that... you didn't need to live with karl anymore" I was shocked I never thought I would have to leave karl.

Is that why he was so sad? I thought to myself and I thought I told karl I wouldn't leave him in the car and I wanted to keep that promise "hey I cant leave karl not yet" I said looking down sad and Chandler said "y/n you cant live with him forever" he said karl wasn't in the room he was still in the car so I felt like maybe they were right.

"Yeah, your right...yeah, it's just I told karl I wouldn't leave him," I said trying to not sound sad or upset.

"yeah we know y/n but good things don't always last," chandler said grabbing my hand.

"yeah... Yeah, I guess your right maybe I should move out it has been almost 4 months and maybe karl is getting bored of me living there in his way and stuff" before I could say anymore Karl walked in and heard me "y/n I want you to stay I don't want you to move out but the boys just wanted to make sure that you did still wanna live with me" he said looking down.

I pull my hand away from Chandler and walk over to him "karl do you want me to leave because the boys are right I am better now and I can live on my own" I said holding back a tear.

"y/n if you really loved me then you wouldn't leave me," he said in a low voice still looking down

"karl you know I love you and I already told you I wouldn't leave you" I turn to the boys and said "why are yall trying to make me leave karl" They were quiet for a minute and then chandler pulled out his phone and showed me and video with me and karl walking back into his house at night holding hands and the comments were like saying things like I was a slut and how I only slept with him.

I was hurt so was karl because he just found out too and he didn't wanna tell me "I'm not going to let them get to me ill just delete Twitter and stuff and it will be okay right" they look at me in shock "yeah you will" jimmy said to me and I walk back in the car while karl and the boys talk for a minute I knew they were talking about me but I didn't say anything.

We finally left and in the car and wanted to ask karl why would the boys wanted me to leave and finally I said it "karl why did the boys want me to leave"? he was quiet for a minute "y/n because they didn't want us to date or anything like that because... chandler likes you".