Chapter 12 <3

TW: swearing and other mean words

chandler likes me...

I didn't know what to think I didn't like him I liked karl and karl didn't even know how much I loved him. "karl I don't like chandler" he doesn't say anything and keeps his eyes on the road.

once we got to karl house there were a lot of people there and someone was holding a sign calling me a slut I started to cry was this another reason why the boys wanted me to leave karl because everyone knew where karl lived now?

I didn't wanna get out of the car because they already saw me they knew I was with him they started to shout and yell "karl just drive off" I said crying hurt my the one big poster calling me a slut, Karl drove off and went to jimmy's house.

we pull in and I get out and everyone was there even Chris and his baby jimmy and chandler were like brothers to me they pull me into a hug because they knew what happened since karl took a picture me karl and the boys walk into jimmy's house and we sit down and talk and play music in the back, "guys maybe I should move out of Karls house they knew I been there and stuff and they are not going to leave" out of nowhere everyone looks at me "where are you going to stay at"? jimmy asked "I'm going to text my mom and ask her if I can stay with her for a while" they all say okay but karl he looks down.

after a while of talking jimmy, karl, chandler said they would get my things and put them in the car so I can just get my car later and leave and would have to stay that long which made me happy so they leave and it's me and Chris and his wife and kid.

but Chris's wife had to feed the baby so she left and so it was just me and Chris, "hey someone had to tell you that chandler likes you he was mad that you were living with karl because karl likes you and stuff " I laugh and look down sad " thanks for telling me, but now I have no choice to leave I can't stay at Karls house the fans can't know that I live with karl".

He nodded and his wife and kid came back and we all started to talk more and stuff I was happy to see my mom she moved closer to me so now she won't be so far away which was nice and I was happy for her new house.

after waiting they were done I hated even wanting to go on Twitter with the hate I was getting and maybe I was falling back into my dark place again I thought. " hey y/n everything is ready and your mom is waiting on you now I nod my head and go to say bye to everyone I wanted to say bye you karl last because I wouldn't see him for a week because the boys made me have a break from work even though we were going to new york in three weeks and we have a lot of work to do.

I say bye to everyone but karl the boys stay inside and I grab Karls hand and I walk him to my car once we get there I look up at karl "I'm sorry karl it's for the best I promise but once everything is over I'll be with you again and if you want everything can go back to normal and we can live together" I couldn't even finish my sentence I started to cry I looked down and karl grabbed my chin and lifted it up we look at each other in the eyes and he started to say "y/n I love you okay and everything would be okay you can text me or call me all you want".

I loved karl so much I couldn't leave but I knew I had to my mom was waiting on me and it was getting late "bye karl I love you okay" karl looks at you and kisses you softly on the lips you were shocked but kissed back and once pulled away he said I love you too y/n and I got in my car I started to cry again and I drove off crying I could tell karl was crying to which made me sadder I started to play music as I drove to my mom's house.

-time skip-

I get to pull into my mom's driveway and I see her I haven't seen her in so long I get out of the car and run up to her and she hugs me ten times harder "y/n I missed you so much" she said letting go of the hug I walk in her house and I see my two dogs buddy and Dax I had them every since I could even walk and once they saw me the walked up to me and started to jump on me they were so happy I walk in and start looking for my dad my mom walks in with my bags in the house "mom where is dad" she looks down with my bags still in her hands she walks upstairs and I start to follow her we get into a room with a big bed and tv hanging on the wall it was nice she sits down on the bed and I sit next to her "y/n I and your dad have decided to get a divorce that's why I moved" she said happy I knew her and my dad were falling apart but I never thought they would spit.

I was so sad from the news my mother gave me I just went to sleep right after.

AUTHOR- sorry this chapter is short ?!!