Chapter 5 <3

I was happy that I moved into karl house but at the same time, I was scared of what would happen to me, and karl I didn't wanna make things weird. The boys had already moved some of my things in like my bed and stuff and my other things in storage I didn't have the energy to move things and the boys could tell I walk into karl house for the 3rd time ever and he shows me the room and a house tour. He gave me the biggest room I thought to myself as he showed me to his other roommate sean also his brother.

I never met his brother but he was nice I thought to myself as I walked into my room as the boy was setting up my bed I felt bad "you do want me to do anything" I asked karl as he looked up and saw me standing in the doorway "no y/ncome here" he walks me into his hangout where he had his mini-fridge and he handed me a white monster here maybe this might wake you up a little bit it does for me he said handing the drink to me I couldn't open it I was too weak karl looked at me as I was trying to open it. He grabbed my hand "y/n let me open it" I handed him the cold drink and he opens it "here" he says smiling at me his smile is so cute it would always give me butterflies.

karl showed me around his house more showing me where plates, cup, etc.. were, by the time he was done we walked back into my room, and the bed was done I just wanted to lay in bed at this point but the boys wanted to go eat, I wasn't hungry so was karl and so when the boys went to get something to eat karl wanted to take me to get things for my room and new blanket and sheets.

We got into the car and we drove to bed bath and beyond karl started to shop I started to get tired and started to feel dizzy I couldn't feel myself losing my balance I started to lean on karl a bit "y/n are you okay"? karl said holding me up.

"karl I'm fine I'm just a little dizzy" he looks at me but I started to walk karl stopped me "y/n you should take a break I couldn't really hear him but he grabs me by my waist and stops me "y/n please stop" I turn around "sorry karl" and he hugs me "we should hurry up and go I got you new things for your bed" I looked at him and smiled "thank you karl you really do so much for me" he pays for the things really fast and he puts the things in and back and he helps me into the car.

He starts to drive and I feel lightheaded and I hit my head on the seat "ow" I said in a low voice karl puts his hand on my thigh "y/n are you okay" I gave him a weak smile "yeah" we hurry up and got home he helps me out of the car and walks into the house Chris saw me and karl and came up to us "y/n are you okay"? Chris asked me "yeah I'm fine," I say walking slowly on my own I walk upstairs and my bed had nothing on it, and thinking nothing I walked into karl room and slept on karl bed thinking nothing of it.

-time skip-

I wake up and feel a lot better I get up and walk downstairs and see chandler and jimmy and karl all on the couch watching cartoons "hey sleepyhead" chandler "hey guys I feel so much better" I walked over to the couch and sat down next to karl he put my head on his shoulder still tired and they watch more cartoon and I fell asleep because I wake up to  karl waking me up to say bye to jimmy and chandler "bye guys ill see you at work tomorrow" and they left out the door I was so tired still I couldn't even open my eyes

Karl carries me to my bed and sets me down I look and the stuff he brought from bed bath and beyond. I look back at him and he was looking at me and I whisper to him "thank you karl for everything" and I didn't know why but I kissed him on the cheek he looks at me and smiles "goodnight y/n" and he walks to the light and turns it off and closes to the door and I fall fast asleep.

- the next morning-

I wake up to my alarm and I think if I should get up I didn't I slept thru my alarms, I wake up to karl waking me up "y/n you have to get up" I look up at him and pull the blanket off me "I'm getting up sorry its hard to get up" I smile at him because he had messy hair like me because he just woke up "what" he said I said " nothing you just look cute with messy hair" He looks at me and blushes and laughs a little "thanks y/n" he walks out as I fall on my bed OMG I FUCK UP WHY WOULD I FUCKING SAY THAT I thought to myself it didn't feel awkward when I said that to him but it did to me.

I put on a shirt and jeans and then my white vans I didn't have a hoodie so I walk into over to karl room and knocked he opened the door and I looked at him he already knew and he grabbed his hoodie he wore yesterday and put some of his cologne on it and handed it to me I laughed what he did " thanks karl I like the way it smells" and walked downstairs.

I open my phone and open Twitter and saw that karl posted on his private tweeter I saw it was a picture of me laying in his bed and he said in the tweet sleepyhead is missing out on cartoons!!:( I laughed at his tweet and looked in the comments and saw that people notice I was sleeping in his bed I was kinda scared the photo would spread around because you could tell it was his bed but another part of me didn't wanna worry about it.

I heard karl come downstairs and he was ready to go to work and I walked outside and he closed the door and opened the car door he put on his seatbelt and started to drive to the warehouse he stopped at a red light and look at me I looked up from my phone and looked at him "what" I said smiling at him "nothing you look very pretty today especially since you are wearing my hoodie and smell like me" I laugh at what he said "thank you karl you don't look so bad yourself" He smiled and started to drive as the light turned green for him to go.

AUTHOR- hey guys i know