Chapter 4<3

I wake up to my alarm going off but I turned it off I slept through all of my alarms I couldn't get up I fell asleep again and my plan was to sleep all day but a change of plans happened after jimmy, chandler,Chris and Karl in my house. I saw the pain in all of their eyes when they saw I had been crying and laying in bed it was already 4:00 pm and I hadn't answered their text or even been active on anything.

I hated that they saw me in this bad of a place "guys I'm sorry you have to see me like this, I made a bad mistake last night and I regret it" before I could finish what I was saying Karl said "y/n it's fine" he said chandler jimmy and Chris were confused but knew we didn't wanna talk about it. I got up and they left to the living room while I changed I hated seeing Karl like he was fine after what happened last night I could still see the pain in his eyes.

I hated myself why would I do that to someone I loved so much I had changed clothes and the boys went downstairs I changed into a long shirt and some leggings I walk downstairs and I saw the boys my hair was a mess still But I just brushed it and put in a messy bun I didn't care if I looked like trash I knew the boys wouldn't have let me go back to sleep or even lay in my bed "y/n we should go to the warehouse and we should film a video" I thought for a minute maybe I should it might wake me up "sure why not" the boys go to jimmy car and go to the warehouse and I got to my car meeting them here I just wanted to cry in the car alone I felt like trash and I felt like I couldn't even hold back my tears.

Before I got there I wanted to dry my tears and make sure that they couldn't tell I was crying in the car but there was no use they would know because I couldn't stop crying I had to force myself and I put on mascara and walk in the boys were there and I kept my head down making sure they didn't see my face yet because it was still red and puffy from crying in the car the video started and I had to hold the camera even though karl was the cameraman. I sat there holding the camera and then jimmy called me over I set the camera down and walk over to the boys he puts his arm around me "y/n we know that you live alone and that you hate where you live because it's so big and only you live there so we found you a perfect place to stay and because we want to make sure your okay and that you don't go in a deep sadness you are going to stay with karl at his house his roommate just moved out and it was perfect and your mom said you had no choice" I was in shock I have to live with the boy that I'm crying over the boy I broke I broke Karl's heart last night and now I have to live with him?

I didn't wanna make a big deal out of it so I just said "mhm" the boys were all shocked about the words that came out of my mouth they knew I was just tired and stuff I walked to my office and set my head down I turned off all the lights I just wanted to be alone in my office by myself but it didn't last for long karl walked in and he sat down next to me "y/n I know you can't see me but I just wanted to say I'm sorry I was crying in your arms saying that stuff it wasn't about you it was about my ex.." I knew he was lying but it kinda did help me knowing that maybe it wasn't me he was talking about but at the same time sad because he wasn't talking about me... I thought he was but maybe not.

"karl I'm sorry I left you I didn't know what to say or do so I left I feel so bad that I did because I knew you were hurting and I didn't even comfort you like you would've done for me and it just feels bad and feel guilty". We were quiet for a minute and he finally spoke up "y/n it's fine I'm sorry I made you feel like that", "karl it's not you, it's me it's my emotion getting the best of me" he hugs me and I hug back before he let go of me he says "also whatever happened last night lets forget it okay y/n we are good," he said and let go I got a turn on the light and karl to leave to go back to my house to get my things the boys were looking out for me just trying to help me but at the same time felt excited that I and karl were going to live with each other.

AUTHOR - should we have lore at karl's house !!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH THE CHAPTERS MIGHT BE A LITTLE SHORTER BUT MORE CHAPTER :]