chapter 8 <3

TW: swearing and sexual things but no smut that's just werid :))

Karl walks in with a girl...

I couldn't believe it, I looked at karl and he was clearly drunk. "Karl who is this girl," I ask him he couldn't even talk He didn't know what was going on or what he was getting himself into, I walk up to the girl "hey I have to ask you to leave he is clearly drunk and doesn't know what's going on" she gives me a rude look and still walks upstairs I started to get mad and grabbed her arm, "I said leave and if you don't"- she got in my face before I could finish my sentence "or what"? she says " I grab her arm harder and said "this" I push her out the door and luck it she had a beer bottle in her hand and she smashed it on the door and broke some of the doors and there was glass everywhere.

Karl had gotten mad at me and he pushed me "y/n what the hell why would you do that" I started to get mad "why do you care karl? all she wanted from you was sex" Karl breath had smelled like beer and he even had a beer bottle in his hand too and he got mad and threw the beer bottle too. There was glass everywhere I didn't know what to do and I knew jimmy didn't drink so I called him crying I didn't know what to do and so I called him and he picked up I didn't expect him to because it was 1:30 am and I told him everything while crying and an hour later jimmy and Chris came to my house.

I was in the kitchen crying then I heard the door open I was the boys and they both came up to me and hugged me. "where is karl"? jimmy asked me I didn't even know to be honest but I guessed his room we all went up there and saw him in his bed laying down. "karl what the fuck are you okay" jimmy asked. I guessed karl got mad because he got up and pushed jimmy out the door " get the fuck out jimmy" and he slammed the door in our faces.

"He is just drunk y/n maybe you need just talk to him and not us because he has a soft spot for you"

-time skip-

walked in and he was laying on his bed again and he turns around and he puts his arms around my waist "y/n I'm sorry," he says crying a little "karl it's fine your just in a bad state of mind right now" I look down at him and start to play with his hair "y/n if you didn't know I moved an hour away in 10th grade after that party" I started to feel bad.

"karl you didn't know what happened you just left".

"y/n I'm sorry I know I should've but I was just so upset I couldn't even look at you," Karl said

"Karl in 10th grade we were at that party and you went to get drinks for us you left and his guys get on top of me and I try to pull him off and then when he saw you he started to kiss me that same night was the night chandler got into his first fight," I said about to cry "karl I would of never cheat on you I loved you back then so much and even more now and I wanted to tell you but I can't lose you again.

"y/n I'm so sorry I should've talked to you I thought maybe you didn't love me anymore and stuff and I was going to text you in the future but I thought maybe you moved on," karl said getting up and sitting next to me.

"Karl I never dated anyone after you left because I couldn't get over you and even now I still cant"

karl was looking down but he looks up " y/n same here I can't help but fall in love with you, even more, every day" After karl said that I didn't know why but I  kissed him he kisses me back and I get and leave his room I walk downstairs and see that everything was cleaned up at this point it was 3:00 am and we were all tired and Chris and jimmy went home and  I went to sleep.

- the next morning-

I wake up and look at my phone it says it's only 8:00 am I only got 5 hours of sleep wow I text the Mr. beast group chat to see who is awake and jimmy is awake and he wanted chandler and Chris at the warehouse that day, even though they were there every day and if not at our house.

I get up and start to get ready I put on skinny jeans and a shirt and a Mr.beast hoodie over it once I was done I walk out and go to karl room and see he was still sleeping, I hope what happened was true. I put on my headphones.

Oh, I'll use you as a warning sign
That if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

Oh, and I found love where it wasn't supposed to be

Right in front of me

Talk some sense to me
When I found love where it wasn't supposed to be
Right in front of me
Talk some sense to me

I loved that song I didn't know why I guess because it reminded me of my and karl"s relationship I guess I wish I had told karl bye but he would be fine right? I didn't have time to think about him all day.

I got to the warehouse and walked in "hey boys" I said as I saw jimmy and Chris "hey y/n come over here tucker is sleeping and it the most cutest thing ever" I walked over and saw Chris's baby sleeping "aww tucker is so cute, but having kids is a lot of work" I never wanted a kid or even thought of having one.

I walk into my office and turned on my computer I checked on e-mail and saw that someone was offering Mr. beast and a trip to new york to see something they had planned for him and the whole trip was free and that to call them at a number  I run over to Chris and jimmy and tell them everything they come into my office and they read the e-mail and they said yes but to make sure that everyone was free and was okay with it.

I smiled at the fact I might leave North Carolina I have never been out of it I had always had a fear of something but now I'm changing I'm wanna see the world, I go on discord and see that karl was active and awake I smiled and went back to work I stop working when chandler walks knocks on my door I was listening to music so I take my headphones off and walk over and open the door "y/n I'm so sorry for letting karl get drunk and letting him bring a girl to his house and stuff and so sorry it shouldn't have happened and he thinks your mad at him because you are not texting him back and stuff" chandler said in a rush.

"it's whatever I didn't even know he texted me" and then I closed the door in his face I wasn't trying to be mean but why would he even let karl drink like that why didn't he tell him to stop... only if I was there. I check my phone and saw karl called me 5 times and texted me over 100 times I didn't wanna call him for some reason so you didn't.

I just put my headphones back on a listened to the music.

AUTHOR- sorry don't know what to say kinda in a sad mood tonight luvs ! <3