Chapter 1 <3

⚠️TW⚠️

Chandler and me have been friends for a long time and knew each other Through middle school into high school. I had always been close to jimmy and him.

jimmy was chandler closest friend, jimmy had been older than me so I didn't know him as long as chandler but two where close and you were getting close to Chris. Jimmy and Chris had always been Bestfriend's so he was always with y'all which you didn't mind because you were getting close too.

One day I were hanging out at your house watching tv and chandler and jimmy came in, chandler and jimmy had a spare key to your house just Incase and so chandler and jimmy just walked in. I looked up and saw chandler, Chandler!! I got up and hugged him ! "Chan Chan and jimmy what are y'all doing here" ? Jimmy gives you a side hug and he says "y/n we were wondering if you wanted hang out with me and chandler we are going to a old friends house and we wanted you to come".

I thought for a minute "sure let me get ready" I run upstairs and get into a hoodie and put on some leggings and put on my shoes and walk back downstairs I see chandler and jimmy waiting "let's go guys" ! I walk out the door and go up to jimmy's car and I open the door for the back sit and sit down and put my seatbelt on. They get in and we get to the house, we get out and jimmy knocks on the door while I'm beside chandler. I was looking down at the ground looking at mine and chandlers shoes then I hear the door open I look up and see... Karl... Jacobs...?

He opens the door and I grab chandlers hand before he could see me and pull chandler to the side of the house. "Chandler you didn't tell me we were going to Karl's house I haven't seen him in 3 years". He looks at me about to laugh "y/n it isn't that deep you will be fine we are just going to watch a movie and that's it" I roll my eyes and he grabs my hand.

we walk in Karl see me and chandler walk in "hey chandler and... y/n"? We were silent for a minute " hi Karl nice to see you" I was so scared my heart was beating out of my chest. Chandler saw how scared I was and he gives me a gentle squeeze on my hand I look at him and we all go walk to sit on the couch.

We sit down and Karl asks " what movie to y'all wanna watch"? Jimmy said a scary movie and chandler said a funny movie I didn't say anything I felt so weird being here after not seeing Karl so 3 years.

Karl puts on "scary movie" it's a funny scary movie but mostly funny if you ask me. We were just sitting there watching and I started to get tired I put my head on chandler shoulder and fell asleep I wake up to a flash. I see Karl, jimmy and chandler all laughing at me " what are you guys doing" you sleep so peacefully we had to take a picture jimmy said giggling a little bit.

"Ugh y'all are weird" I got up and asked "so what are we going to do now"? They think for a minute "let's get some food" jimmy said we all said sure and we go into jimmy car and me and Karl sat in the back while jimmy and chandler sat in the front. I am looking at my phone scrolling through Instagram and I felt Karl looking at me I look up at him "hey Karl" I said because I didn't know what to say "hey y/n how have you been ever since 10th grade"? I sat there for a minute "I wish I was dead to be honest" I said smiling at him "oh" Karl said shocked from my answer but I wasn't lying.

Me and Karl didn't talk to rest of the way. Once we got there me and Karl were finding and table and we sat down the place we ate at was nice it was like a buffet. I didn't really wanna eat I haven't been hungry for anything lately or ever but I never said anything everyone got up to get there food and I went and I got some rice and a salad to eat, by the time I got back from grabbing my food everyone was already eating.

I didn't wanna seem like I wasn't hungry so I tried to eat my best I could, after everyone was eating for a while and talking I didn't say anything I was looking down at my food playing with it "y/n eat it's okay" chandler said "yeah y/n is everything okay" jimmy said right after and at that point everyone was looking at me "sorry guys I'm fine I'm just full" why did I lie I thought to myself after that.

No one said anything and after ten more minutes of waiting they were readying to leave everyone got up and at check out I pulled out my wallet but Karl stopped me "y/n I got you" Karl said handing the lady cash "Karl you don't have to really" before I could say anything Karl interrupted me "I got it y/n just think of it as a nice to see you again gift" he said smiling at me I smiled back and said "thank you Karl means a lot" jimmy and chandler were already in the car waiting o me and Karl.

Me and Karl get in the car and they go to Karl house to drop him off we get to his house and he gets out everyone says there goodbyes and we drove off I missed Karl laugh and it was nice having it around again. Jimmy and chandler drop me off next and I walk in my house and lock the door I take off my shoes my the front door and walk upstairs to my room and start to my pc and go on Twitter and followed Karl on Twitter I didn't know why I didn't follow him but now I do so it didn't matter.

He immediately follows me back and even on Instagram he follows me i followed him back on Instagram and I even got a text from him how did he get my number I thought to myself.

Unknown number - hi y/n it's me Karl :]

Y/n - hey Karl how did you get my number lol.

*saved number under "Karl <3"

Karl <3 - oh yeah uh jimmy gave it to me.

Y/n - oh lol well what are you doing lol ?

Karl <3 - nothing just sitting in my gaming chair how about you ?

Y/n- oh nothing about to stream.

Karl Jacobs - oh do you mind if I join ?

Y/n - sure ! Call me on discord

I get on discord and I add him as a friend I knew it because he was in a discord chat with me Chris, jimmy, and chandler he calls me and then he asked me "so what are we playing" ? I thought for a minute "how about Minecraft" his voice gets more excited " I can get you in the dream smp y/n" ! My face lit up I had my face camera so he could see my face "sure Karl I would love too" he sends me the stuff to get in and there I was in the dream smp!

I went live and everyone gets excited that Karl was on my stream and some people even shipped us which made me kinda uncomfortable since me and Karl just met after 3 year today. I ignored it though and Karl showed me around and I helped him build his house a little bit and then I started to fall asleep on stream I was woken up to a FaceTime call from chandler I answer it "Y/N WAKE UP YOUR STREAMING WITH KARL STILL" !!!

I look at my computer and put my head down in embarrassment I hang up the phone and say "sorry guys I'm so tired Karl I'm so sorry I'll see you tomorrow and chat sorry again I'm going to go to bed I can barley keep my eyes open" I hear Karl laugh and say "goodnight y/n" I end my stream and walk to the light turned it off and fell asleep instantly.

Author - guys let me know if you enjoy the first chapter it had a little bit of TW and I'm sorry for that the whole book is going to have it so please if you care about that stuff or if it bothers you then please stop reading now love you ! 💗😋✨!