Chapter 3 <3

I wake up I didn't even look at my phone to check the time I started to cry it hadn't even been awake for 5 minutes and I'm already crying then I got a call I looked down and saw it's was from "Karl <3" I answered it trying to hide the fact I was crying.

"Hey, y/n I just wanted to call you to see how you are doing and see if you were okay"? Karl said

"Y-yeah Karl I- I am fine I j-just so tired" I was crying I couldn't hold it in

"Y/n can I come over"? He asked

"The key is under the doormat," I said

"Okay see you soon," Karl said and hung up

I was just laying in my bed with my head under my blanket and then I felt someone jump me on they pulled the blanket from over my head and I saw Karl I didn't say anything I just grabbed him by the neck and pulled him in he falls on me "y/n wanna go downstairs and watch a movie"? He said I said sure and we walked downstairs and Karl sits down on the couch we put on a movie and I put my head on Karl chest without thinking we watch the movie and I fell asleep so did Karl.

I wake up still laying on Karl chest I look at the 2:50 pm I didn't wanna wake up Karl so got up slowly and I got a text from chandler and jimmy that they were here I was shocked Karl is sleeping on my couch what would they think ?! Before I could even text back they were already in my house "y/n why is Karl sleeping on your couch"? Chandler asked "he got tired and we were watching a movie," I said I looked around "where is Chris," I say trying to change the subject "he taking care of his kid," they said "oh" they wake up Karl he was still sorta asleep but he says
"Y/n why did you move"? Chandler and jimmy looked at me "you were cuddling"? Chandler said I was quiet for a minute "maybe" I said.

Karl heard their voice and he jumped up "hey boys what are y'all doing here," Karl said rubbing his neck.

We were bored at the warehouse so we came to y/n's house and we saw you laying on her couch.... jimmy said I felt so embarrassed "ugh guys maybe should've given me like ... a five-minute heads up"? They all laugh and we forgot it and hang out for a bit I'm starting to really like Karl maybe more than a friend but I knew he didn't like me back it been only a month since we met again after 3 years.

We all hang out and we put on a movie again I got bored and walked into the kitchen and karl walked in right after me "y/n are you sure everything is okay"? he said looking at me I stop what I'm doing and looking at him "yeah karl now were here I been much better even with chandler and jimmy yall help me a lot" I said smiling at him I go into the fridge and got grapes and I and karl walked back to the couch.

I sit down and we watch the movie, it was almost over and when it was they were all ready to go home it was getting late anyway chandler and jimmy left and karl was the last one before he left though I wanted to give him something "karl before you I wanted to give you something" he turned around to me he looks at me and I grabbed his hand and handed him the key to my house.

"y/n thank you here I have something too" he pulls out his keys and handed me his keys to his house "karl thank you now I'm coming over every time I get bored" he laughed and said okay he left and I waked up to my room and laid in my bed for a while. I started to get bored and looked to see if karl was streaming he wasn't so I thought maybe I should go to his house I get my things and get in my car and drive to his house, his house wasn't that far from me so once I got there I opened the door his roommate saw me but didn't care because he knew me from jimmy and Chris I walk to Karls room quietly and open the door he was laying in bed with this head in his pillow I walk over and get in the bed next to him he jumps up and once he saw me he hugs me.

Was he crying I thought to myself "karl hey bud are you okay"? he didn't say anything he just kept his head in my chest "karl.." I said he still didn't say anything then I felt something warm and sorta wet he was crying I felt his tears I didn't care though I just wanted to be there for him after a while of him crying in my chest he says "I'm sorry y/n I been so stress and stuff and I have been having a lot of mixed feelings and stuff and there is this one girl and I can't stop thinking about her and stuff and I know she doesn't like me back and it hurts" He said still crying a lit "another girl"? I said to myself but I guess he heard it "yeah another girl she was so sweet and nice" he said with his voice breaking I wanted to cry I just found out there was another girl.

I loved karl I thought to myself but I could never happen he was so much out of my league he deserved better I thought "karl you deserve better if she can't realize how smart, nice, caring and how much you care about her and how much you like her and.." my own voice started to break I was hurt too karl looked at me he didn't say anything "I think she does know " I looked up at karl "karl... I-i am sorry I have to go" I got nervous I didn't know what to say I loved karl but I couldn't lose him not again after 10th grade once he left.

I walked downstairs and got into my car and cried I couldn't leave I didn't have the courage to I loved karl too much just to leave him like that he thought I felt someone looking at me but maybe it was just my emotion getting to me I sat there trying to text karl I wanted to text him sorry and that I wanted to talk to him still but at the same time I couldn't I didn't know what to say I felt so bad maybe I should go back in and tell him I feel the same or maybe I should just text him so many things were going through my head I couldn't think straight.

I finally left Karl's driveway and went back home once I got there I was so tired I went to my room and got on my phone and tweeted  "I wanna tell them how I feel but I can't... I don't wanna lose them... anyway sad night for me goodnight luvs" I turned off my phone and went to sleep sad because I just wanted to tell karl how much I loved him and how much I wanted to kiss every time I see him.

AUTHOR - should I do Karl' pov lol I think I might... :] love you all !!