Chapter 2 <3

⚠️ little bit of TW ⚠️.

I wake up and look at the time "omg it's 11:30am" I have to get up I was supposed to meet jimmy and chandler at the new warehouse. I get up and start to get ready I get in the shower, and I get out brushed my hair and put on a t- shirt and skinny jeans and put on my white slip on vans.

I run downstairs with my things and get into my car and drive to the address jimmy sent me I get there and everyone is there already and outside. I park my car and get out everyone was looking at me I walk up to them.

"Hey guys" I say kinda nervous

"Y/n we were waiting on you" chandler said

"Sorry guys I woke up late and I didn't wanna cancel on you guys I slept Thur my alarms and" before I could finish my sentence Karl said "y/n it's okay we are not mad let's go in now".

Everyone walks in to see a empty warehouse and to the side to where the office's were there was five rooms and jimmy come's up to me and walks me to one of the bigger rooms "hey this is going to be your office only if you would work for me" I smiled and thought for a minute "YES I WOULD LOVE TOO" ! I hug jimmy and look at my new office.

After looking at it I go back to the group as they were putting things into the office they put the couch down and I sat on it then Karl walks up to me "hey heard you got a job here so did I am a camera man and a editor" he said "oh am just Jimmys assistant" I said looking down at my shoes " that's cool y/n" Karl said in a happy tone.

"Yeah I guess so" and then I walked up and left to where chandler and jimmy were I hated talking to Karl it just brought so many memories back even last night did but I'm starting to really like being around him again like the awkwardness is going away.

I been in a dark place ever since high school ended and I haven't been getting out of it anytime soon, and no one knew I had to leave for therapy soon.

"Guys I have to leave soon I have something to do" I said to Karl, jimmy and chandler.

"Oh where do you have to go" chandler asks me.

"Uhh no where I have to go" I didn't wanna tell them I had to go to therapy to get help I didn't want them to worry about me or for them to thing am weird that I'm getting help over something so small. I leave as fast as I could and on my way to therapy I thought "what would they think of me if I talk them".?

I got the therapy and she said that I might have a eating disorder I was sad about it I never even thought I would have something like that I had bipolar depression and that all I knew but a eating disorder no I thought to myself. "This can't be how I'm I supposed to get better out of this dark space when I have a eating disorder and bipolar depression" I said on the verge of tears "y/n I'm sorry but we can help you, you are doing so good right now your are getting better" I knew she was lying to me but I didn't say anything she gave me more medicine and I said my goodbyes and left.

I went to my car and threw my medicine in my passenger seat made "how could I have so many things wrong with me"?! I said said to my self crying. I had to get back to the warehouse because I texted chandler we could hang out for a little bit since it was only 2:51pm I get there and mostly everything is moved in they had got me a new pc for my office and even decorated it with stuff. I saw everyone and I didn't know you would tell I was crying and they all walk up to me "what wrong y/n" chandler said to me "y/n have you been crying" ? Jimmy said " y/n it's okay you can tell us" chandler said "GUYS STOP IM FINE" I raise my voice at them as Karl and Chris were looking at us chandler and jimmy looked sad they started to walk away and I said "guys I'm sorry I have to go home I can't deal with me right now" I start to cry while going to my office grabbing my things.

I was about to walk out and Karl stopped me "y/n I hope everything is okay, you can talk to me anytime you want" he said I didn't say a word keeping my head down I just hugged him I cried a little bit more in his chest and then I said with my head still in his chest "I'm sorry Karl I'm such a mess" I said then walk away to my car I get in my car and drive home crying screaming because I hated myself.

I grabbed my medicine bag and grabbed a pill and took it I don't work so then I grabbed another one hoping it work faster. I get home and still crying starting to fill dizzy I didn't feel good so I called chandler he picks up automatically.

"Chandler I don't feel so good" I said sounding drunk

"Y/n are you okay you sound drunk" he said

"No I don't drink I just" before I could finish I pasted out I guess chandler heard and he came to my house because I woke up in a hospital bed chandler saw me and came up to me "y/n your awake" ! He said hugging me I look around the room and see Karl, Chris and jimmy "Chris get the doctor please" chandler said and Chris and Karl went to get them.

"What happened how did I get here" ? I say " you called me and then you pasted out me and the boys drove to your house and you were on the floor bleeding from your head so we rushed you to the hospital" chandler said in a low voice " I started to fell dizzy again and tried to get up again "chandler I fell diz- before I could finish my sentence I pasted out up I could still hear things I could hear the doctor and stuff and after I minute I was awake again.

"Guys I'm fine I'm awake" but only Karl was there sitting in the car next to me "karl"? I said sitting up "hey y/n the boys went to get food for you in a cafeteria they will be right back" I smiled at Karl "Karl come here please" I said he comes to me and I hugged him and said to him "thank you for being here" I said I pull out of the hug and he said "I'm glad I'm here with you" and he said as he sat back Down the boys came in a they got me apple sauce which I liked "thank you guys" I said.

Soon after the doctor came in a said I was free to go but he had to talk to the boys before I go to the restroom to change back in to some clothes chandler had brought just in case. I walk out and they look sad for me "y/n is everything okay with you" Chris said "yeah guys I'm fine" I said and we walk out and they took me back home.

I get home and they all walk me in a make sure I'm fine I ask one of the boys if they could get my wallet out of my car and jimmy said he would I walk in my room and then jimmy calls the boys down after a minute I walk back downstairs and see them talking I took at jimmy's hand he had my bag of my medicine "jimmy why is that in your hand"? I asked they all look at me "y/n you have bipolar depression and a eating disorder"? Jimmy asked I froze there I didn't know what to say they knew.

"I-i am sorry guys, I was going to tell you but I didn't want y'all to worry about me and I took two and not one like I was supposed to and I pasted out and I was going to tell you but I-i" I couldn't finish my sentence I started to cry Karl walked up me and hugged me "y/n it's okay we won't judge you" they all come and hug me back for a group hug after a while they left and I went to bed crying hoping that maybe tomorrow was better.