I groaned as I shot my seed down her throat. With eyes fixed on me she swallowed every last drop and licked my tip off an the corners of her mouth before standing to her feet and leaving.

I fixed myself up nicely and once I was composed I left as well making me way back to by Kiara.

"Dario?"

I raised an eyebrow acknowledging her.

"Mi fai schifo,cazzo."
(You fuccin disgust me)

"Kiara, non farmi ferire." I warned.
(Don't get hurt)

She sat there with a scowl on her face as tears streamed down. She really does cry fast for someone with such a mouth on her.

"This must be the beautiful wife I heard about. Apologies I couldn't make it to the grand wedding but she truly is a prize." My old friend and associate smiled as he placed a kiss on her knuckles. I watched her nose scrunch up in disgust and I smirked.

"Come Romano, let's get down to business shall we?"

"Are all your friends rich?" She questioned softly as we entered his mansion.

"The majority." I truthfully told her. She nodded in acknowledgement but kept her attention on the place itself as she admired it.

"I will be in his study attending a business meeting you can occupy yourself in the living room or something just don't wonder around too much." I instructed.

"What's the point of dragging me into the 'business' if you're going to keep me away from the meetings."

"Do you want to sit in an hour long meeting with men in suits discussing the very business you wanted no part of?" I questioned already knowing the answer.

She stayed silent and looked away from me because we both knew what her response would've been. With that I walked off to the study.

Kiara

Dario truly disgusts me. It's bad enough that he forced me into a marriage but he doesn't eve have the decency to be loyal. Then to make matters worse he has the nerve to cheat right infront of me. I am no fool. I wasn't paying much attention to him but the minute I saw him go to the back of the plane and the sluttish looking flight attendant that followed soon after my imagination ran wild. It irked me to think of what they could've been doing behind those curtains. If I wasn't strapped in the seat like an animal I would've ripped the curtains open. I bet if I pulled a stunt like that I would already be dead but here he is the big bad mafia boss forcing me into this marriage and doing what he wants still. I was actually contemplating in giving in to him because this attitude I was giving him wasn't exactly making it any easier to resist him. The man was sculpted by Gods and makes me sleep naked or close to it next to him most nights so you can imagine the level of self control it took for me to not rub my ass on his dicc. Sure I hate him but I'm not blind nor have I ever practiced celibacy.