"Lol~~~ Yeah~~~ That's my queen!!" Lizzy laughed.

She opened her arms for a hug. Y/n walked to her and hugged her tightly...

'She is sooooo nice!!! Like my own mother!!! I was literally choking her in a hug. She was just gigging.' Y/n thought.

"You hug like a bear." The queen giggled and stated.

"Where is Taehyun?" The queen asked again.

"Hyung did not come here from 2 months..." Jeongukk replied.

"Ahh! This kid. Enwoo?"

"Yes queen!" Eunwoo replied.

"This kid is one more... Enwoo! Call me eomma! Ok? Not repeating again... I know you since you were born!"

"Y-yes eomma."

'Alexandria gave him a disgusted look. Why is she such a... B****?' Y/n thought.

"Help me find where Taehyun is. I want him home soon."

"I will find him within 3 hours eomma!"

She kissed his forehead.

"That is like my good boy!" the Queen smiled.

He flashed her a cute smile.

"Did you eat?" The Queen asked

He nod his and disappeared after saying.

"I will be back soon eomma!"

"Take care!" she smiled.

"Eomma!!! Me???" Jeongukk pouted.

"And me?" Lizzy pouted too.

"Oh my god... I have so many beautiful children. Stand in a line all of you." Queen chuckled

She kissed everyone's forehead including Y/n's and smiled at her.

'Is she that creepy dark queen? Like why do people think she is some creepy dark queen? She is soooo niceee!!! We all had breakfast and I loved everything here except Alexandria. Lizzy has now become my friend!!! She is so amazing! Just like Lisa! They are so similar. Woah! What the actual heck is happening in my hecking hecked up hecker life???' Y/n thought.