"The new maid." Alexandria scoffed.

"Dont. Call. Her. That." Jeongukk warned Alexandria with anger in every word.

" Jeongukk warned Alexandria with anger in every word

"Chill guys. Nice to meet you Y/n-ahh!! I am Lizzy! Not Lisa! I hope you get it right now..." Lizzy smiled at Y/n.

"Nice to meet you... Sorry... You resemble my friend... Lisa..."

"Its ok!!!" Lizzy replied taking a seat next to Y/n.

"Where is eomma?" Jeongukk asked.

"I-D-K?" Lizzy answered.

"What?" he questioned.

"Learn the short form language kid." she giggled.

"I dont know...?"

"Exactly!"

"Huh?"

The door opened and everyone bow to a figure. It was a lady dressed in black.

Alexandria, Eunwoo and Lizzy bow to her but Gukkie run to hug her tightly

Alexandria, Eunwoo and Lizzy bow to her but Gukkie run to hug her tightly. She looked serious in the beginning but as soon as she saw Gukkie she flashed a beautiful smile and looked equally cute.

"You three can also hug me... You are my children only!" she spoke looking at Eunwoo, Lizzy and Alexandria.

Alexandria, Euwnwoo and Lizzy went to her and hugged her. She looked at Y/n who gave her 'I dont know what I am doing here' look.

"Who is she...?" questioned the Queen.

"Eomma.... She is Y/n! My friend... I told you about? Remember?" Jeongukk explained.

"Its her?" the Queen asked in disbelief.

"Yes!"

"She is beautiful!!! Hello y/n!" she smiled at Y/n, who stood blank for a second and then bow to her.

"Hello.... Queen?" Y/n exclaimed still confused what to do and how to react.

"Just call me eomma. Why is everyone so formal here? I am so done with this formality. Lol!"