Chapter 10: Act of Kindness

Start from the beginning

Ares: Meeting some people.

Asuna: Alright....Are you seeing someone specific?

Ares: Yes, a friend.

Asuna: ...Is this friend... a girl?

Ares: She is.

Asuna: ...Cool

Ares: ...Do you have any plans?

Asuna: Oh me, no I-I don't have any.

Ares:.....Would you like to join me then?

Asuna: Oh, I don't want to be a bother to you on your-

Ares: Don't worry, you won't.

Asuna: O-Okay, if you say so.

Ares: Okay then, we're heading to the first floor, the Town of Beginnings.

They both stand side by side and yell to the teleport gate.

Ares/Asuna: Teleport Town of Beginnings.

A blue light envelops them and they reappear in the place where it all began.

The town seemed crowded, filled with people due to the date's event. the skies were blue with no sign of snowing. children ran around with their parents while they buy from the markets. Our dynamic duo walks through the market and turns at an alley. The girl was suspicious of where they could be going but continued following nonetheless. Finally, they arrive at a church near the west part of town.

The armored swordsman knocks on the door and they wait for a couple of seconds

The armored swordsman knocks on the door and they wait for a couple of seconds. Once the door opened, the chestnut-haired girl was surprised to see the former leader of the assault team, Diabel.

Diabel: Oh hello you two, long time no see.

Ares: So you're the helping hand she told me about. Good to see you're making yourself useful.