Yunho and Mingi broke out laughing at the small comment. "Why do you think that, Jongie?"

"I don't know... He looks like it?" the youngest gave back and tipped his lips. "Who are you going to marry, Yuyu?" he then asked and giggled devilishly.

The eldest took a deep breath and shrugged his shoulders. "Mhm... a good person? I have enough time to think about it"

"Tsk, if it's not either Chan or Yuqi I'm going to be disappointed-" Mingi commented.

"Ugh- it's not your business?" Yunho gave back and knit his brows at the younger. "Why would you even think that? They are my friends... Igh, Chan is like my brother-"

"Because childhood friends to lovers are cute," Mingi simply replied and tipped his lips. "So... Chan is out of race... so Mrs. Kim Yuqi?" he laughed out loud, earning a hit on the back of his head just a second later. "Ouch-"

"Shut up-" Yunho gave back and turned his blushing face away.

There was just something puberty did to one's hormones, and Yunho had fallen victim to it. Of course, he had thought of having a partner and it would always stay a secret of his.

Seonghwa eyed his three children in the last row of the large van, tried his best to hide his laugh. It was just too cute. "Aww~ look at them," he cooed quietly to his husband. "Ah... already big enough to talk about marriage?"

Hongjoong cracked a sad smile. His eyes hit the mirror, then his children sitting in the back, how all of their cheeks were flushed and they playfully hit each other in embarrassment. Though he joked a lot about their children getting older and moving out at some point just to mess with his husband, he couldn't deny that he wasn't entirely ready to let go either. To think that he will be doing high school math with Yunho next year already broke his heart. It was as if just yesterday he had held him in his arms for the first time.

-

Hey! How are you today?

Ah, I have so many exams coming up next week-🤡

One of them being my French exam-
And I made a edit to express my French knowledge and I would love to show it to you

One of them being my French exam-And I made a edit to express my French knowledge and I would love to show it to you

🤡🤡🤡

Ah, yall, I got tagged-
JeongJaehyun_thicc for what so many questions tho💀

Ah, yall, I got tagged-JeongJaehyun_thicc for what so many questions tho💀