What's In Your Scarf? | Hitoshi Shinso x Reader (Request)

Start from the beginning

Puffing my cheeks out, I place my pen down and rub the bridge of my nose with a sigh. A small pecking feeling of anxiety tries to sneak its way into my brain as I take a deep breath and lean against the desk chair. My eyes close to bursting out of their sockets the more I look at the questions. I couldn't be bothered to do this, if I'm being perfectly honest... and I have like... a week to do it...

I'll do it later. I've got plenty of time!

Deciding that's my best course of action, I grab my school work and shove it back into my bag with a small hum. Once it's done and out the way, it's no longer staring at me and intimidating me to do it, I relax onto my bed with deep breath. A smile on my lips as I snuggle into the covers and inhale the soft coffee scent wafting around the room from the coffee machine that my boyfriend managed to install in my dorm room without Mr. Aizawa knowing.

Coffee's always been somewhat of a calming thing for me. It smells of my boyfriend. He's always got one in his hand and he's always making one whenever he arrives home. It's that sense of comfort whenever the rich smell enters my nose. I mean, if there were a coffee perfume then Hitoshi would totally wear it since he's obsessed with the stuff. I do love the smell of coffee...

The sound of the door handle wiggling catches my attention, a small smile on my lips as I sit up and unlock the door from my side so they can come in. A small snort leaving my lips when I see the utter state that my boyfriend is in, the male narrowing his eyes as he walks in and shuts the door behind him while muttering under his breath.

Hitoshi is a very attractive young man that I have admired ever since I saw him at the first day of high school. We bumped into each other and the cliché 'paper falls on the floor so he helps out' happened and then it all happened from there! He has very unruly and loud violet hair that signifies bed hair (in my opinion) with matching violet eyes. He's very very toned as well, which is like the cherry on top of the sundae! He's my everything... my beautiful little insomniac that sneaks kisses whenever he wants and mumbles sweet nothings in my ear while I sleep.

Instantly, the males attention turns toward the coffee machine. A smile playing on my lips as he pops the pod into the machine and presses the button to let the coffee into his mug. While that happens, he unclips his voice amplifier and sits down on my bed.

Keeping his binding scarf around his head.

Arching a brow, I rest my hands on my hips before grabbing his coffee from the machine to hand it to him. A small squeak leaving my lips when I notice something move in his scarf. The male staring at me as if I'm being the one that's crazy, I set the coffee down onto the nightstand and narrow my eyes. The male looking around as if it's something else that's causing his scarf to move.

"Hitoshi?" I ask simply, watching as he looks toward me and tilts his head while shifting slightly on the bed. My eyes narrowing his way as he purses his lips like nothings happening and something isn't moving in his scarf, "Why is your scarf moving?"

"Uh... I'm moving underneath," he says simply making me arch a brow as it moves while he does absolutely nothing. "So... uh... y —"

"Meow..."

"Did that just..." I begin before gasping as a cat pokes its head out of the scarf with big green eyes staring at me, a small giggle leaving my lips, "Oh my god, Hitoshi! You stole a cat?!"

"I didn't steal a cat," Hitoshi deadpans while he helps the kitten out of the scarf and lets it roam over my bed making me narrow my eyes before gasping as he pulls a second and a third kitten to place onto the bed, "I found three cats,"

"Okay," I begin, watching as the three kittens mew to themselves and sniff over my bed before curling up by my pillow and purring, "And where did you find them?"

"Uh... they were in a cardboard box," Hitoshi explains rubbing the back of his neck as he looks toward each of them before stroking their little foreheads gently, "I didn't want to leave them alone, look how cute they are,"

"They are really cute," I coo gently, kneeling down by my bed and gently scratching the side of its neck with a small giggle, "But I can't keep them here, Tosh..."

"We managed to smuggle a coffee machine in here, I'm sure three cats will be fine," Hitoshi says making me shake my head with a laugh while one of the kittens sits on his lap, "Come on, you can't say to these little babies,"

Smiling to myself, I look toward each of the kittens while my heart squeezes with how cute they really were. The one by my pillow, curled up into a ball, is a little fluff ball. He has bright ginger fur with markings and soft blue eyes. He's so cute! Then, the one still looking around the bed and mewling to himself every now and then, is a beautiful black and white cat with soft green eyes. That one is cute too! And finally, the little kitten curled up on Hitoshi's lap is a cute little long haired cream coloured kitten with beautiful blue eyes. She's so cute too!

It's true, I can't say no to them...

Knowing that whatever I say to him, I know that Hitoshi will never let up on getting these kittens and taking them elsewhere. A small giggle leaving my lips as I sit next to Hitoshi and kiss his cheek while he fusses over the cream coloured kitten. The male sticking his tongue out toward the kitten while he kisses my forehead. Our eyes meet for a split second before snorting as the other two kitten joins their little sister on my lap. Their little claws tickling my thighs as they get comfortable.

"Well we should name them if they're staying," I tell him, looking toward my boyfriend who stares at me with wide eyes. A smile (tired yet gleeful) stretches across his lips as he looks at each of them, "And I'll order some cat stuff for them as well,"

"Well the ginger one can be called... Spice," He begins poking the little ginger tabby on the nose while he claws at him playfully making us laugh gently, "This one can be called Sugar, the little cream one... you can name the black and white one,"

"Hmmm, what shall we name you?" I coo gently, picking up the black and white cat and holding it to my chest as he looks around. The little paws covered in white fur, "How about Socks? Or Boots?"

"Socks is nice," Hitoshi hums pressing a kiss to my cheek as he pulls me into his side for a little cuddle, "Thank you for letting me keep them,"

"You're welcome," I reply, looking up at him and admiring his features when I snuggle into him, "I'm sure Aizawa will love them anyway, he's a cat lover as well,"

"Best idea I've ever had, huh?"...

"Other than dating me? Yeah,"...

"Of course, dating you is the best thing that happened to me,"...