Chapter 39: James' Birthday + Five New Members!

Start from the beginning

"I can't make any promises." Mark said. "I'll probably be in LA but I'll always visit."

I smiled at all the heartwarming things the GOT7 members said. I felt happy to have them there and I couldn't believe they actually showed up. I also later found out it was Scout who got them all to come so I thanked her personally later. Although it didn't start off well, my birthday was pretty good.

*****

-Saturday, March 20, 2021~11:42AM-

~Christine's POV~

We were all gathered in the big practice room. We knew exactly why and it was something that we haven't had in a long time so we were all excited. We were all sitting around, chatting amongst ourselves, when the door opened, causing everyone to grow silent. Walking in to the practice room was our manager Woohyun and behind him were five other trainees. I watched as they all walked in one by one, gasping after seeing the last trainee.

"Oh my god!" I said to myself, causing the members around me to look at me.

"What is it, unnie?" Kaoru, who was sitting beside me, asked.

"That's-" I started to say before being interrupted by Woohyun speaking.

"Royal Colors." Woohyun said. "I'd like you to meet your five new members."

"Welcome!" James shouted, causing everyone to snicker and say it to them.

"As tradition here, new members introduce themselves by saying their name and/or stage name, age, positions, and anything else you want us to know." Woohyun explained. "Who would like to introduce themselves first?"

The members looked around at one another. They all looked super shy, except for one who had his arm interlocked with one of the other females.

"I'll go!" The male said, sounding all perky. "My name is Chalong Bunyasarn, but my stage name I would like BunBun. I was born on June 26, 1997 in Bangkok, Thailand. I am a rapper and dancer who can sing a little and grew up with my best friend here."

The male looked at the girl beside him whom he was attached to. The girl shyly smiled as she felt it was her turn to speak.

"I guess that's my cue to go next." She giggled. "I'm Rung Thaibungouy who would like to be called Bunny. I am only a month younger than BunBun, I am a dancer and vocalist, and I like to warn people that I am a bit of a perfectionist."

"That's the truth." BunBun muttered, causing Bunny to hit him on the chest.

Everyone laughed at their cute best friend relationship.

"Who wants to speak next?" Woohyun asked the other three members.

Everyone looked at one another, all seeming like the quiet and shy types, which I knew one definitely was.

"I'll go since I'm the oldest." The older female spoke. "My name is Jeon Jiwoo, I was born in 1995, I am a vocalist, and something about me is people tend to be surprised by my voice because it's a bit deep."

"Simple and to the point, I like it." Woohyun smiled. "Next."

"I'm Kim Hajoon who goes by Joon." The other male spoke bluntly. "I was born on July 12, 1999. I am a dancer but mostly a vocalist which people don't expect because of my deep voice."

"Interesting fact?" Woohyun asked.

"That." The male said. "I have a deep voice so people don't expect me to be a Vocalist."

"Oh." Woohyun said. "Alright, last one. Go ahead."

The female slightly lifted her head up and I stared at her with a heartwarming smile. She looked at me, our eyes meeting, and I gave her a small nod, telling her it was okay.

"I..." She stuttered before taking a deep breath. "I'm Wu Ruihan. I would like my stage name to be Vixen. I am 19, and I specialize in dance."

"An interesting fact?" Woohyun asked.

The girl looked at me, not sure what to say.

"She's my sister." I spoke, loud enough for everyone to hear. "That's her interesting fact."

Woohyun smiled. "How touching. Welcome to Royal Colors, the five of you."

Woohyun bowed, causing the five of them to bow back. Like always, we did our small welcome ceremony with lunch and my sister sat by me to catch up. She told me all about how much she missed training with me and I was happy to have her in my group, which I didn't expect.

~Authors Note~

Hey guys! Finally the new members!! It's been way too long. I also skipped a few bdays, only of the members that didn't have a LI or were going to be in the comeback. I'm sorry but I needed to catch up to real time. I hope you guys can understand. Also, feel free to start making more characters if you wish :) I hope you guys enjoyed and I'll see you soon. Biez!