What does she mean by dirty things????

I didn't do anything dirty....loving my husband is not dirty neither kissing him.

"Mam....I didn't do anything wrong." I said gathering my courage.

"See this girl.....she is even back answering us. Don't you know how to be courteous???" Bani said and sneered looking at me.

All this while I can see Ria who is looking like she is disgusted with me.

I know she may be hurt that I am with Siddarth....but I don't think I did anything so wrong to her that she have to hate me.

It is just fate.....and even Siddarth never lead her into something.....it was all her wishful thinking.

I just want to go away from here......

I don't want to be in between people who looks at me like a 'thing' who doesn't have any feelings .......

I don't want to be scrutinized by them....who doesn't even respect me.

My eyes started tearing up.....

Contro Sadhvi.....you should not cry in front of them. They will be successful if you do that.
I said to myself but I just couldn't......

"Mam please not use such words for me. I really did nothing wrong." I explained once again hoping that they will atleast try to understand me.

But guess what...it was just me being wishful.

"Shut up bitch!!!! You will tell us how to talk??? You have got the nerve to speak like this with us.

You know us right???? My dad is a  rich businessman. It will be a minute to bring all your lives down to the hell. So be in your limits." Bani snapped at me.

I was startled and also petrified looking at her.

I gulped......

I don't know when it started but my tears were already flowing uncontrollably.

Ria came forward.

"You are Sadhvi right????

Sid said that you are his sister's friend. Is that right???" She asked me.

I didn't say anything.....I was just crying standing there.

"Aren't your ears functional???" She raised her voice.

"Yes mam." I said meekly in between of my sobbing.

"Everyone!!!! See this girl here. Her name is Sadhvi.......

I don't think you are not familiar with the disgusting things she did so let's not talk too much about it.

I want to say that she is the third person who came in between me and Sid.

We were about to be married......she seduced my Sid and charmed him that he left me for this bitch.

Now you guys say can she be treated as human??? And look at her guys.... How good she is at acting.

Tschh..tschh....all this crocodile tears have gone wasted Sadhvi...... Now stop acting and justify your act.

You knew that I love Sid and also I am  gonna be his wife. Why did you seduce him????" She said all these things so loudly  that all the people even the patients who were resting can listen to each and every word of her.

"Mam....I didn't seduce anyone mam. Don't say untruthful things." I chocked while saying this.......

But she was not even showing any concern towards me....but she scowled at me.

"Hmph.....look at this wench. She did not do anything wrong.
Coming in between people's relation is not wrong???
This is what your mom taught me??? Become a third person??" She said taunting me.

I was helplessly crying.......
I can listen to all the things she say to me. But my mom???
I know I don't love my mom so much nor we have deep emotional bond between us.
But she is my mom.....she cannot say anything to her.

"Don't go overboard mam!!!!!!! Don't involve my mom." I shouted with all my might.

She looked at me with a shocking expression on her face.....maybe she didn't expect my outburst.

"Shut up bitch!!!!" She shouted back.

All her friends too came forward.

Tina said
"Now....you are being disrespectful. Is this how you talk with elders???
Anyways what more can be expected from a slut???" And sneered at me.

"Yeah....such a wench. To be honest I a have never seen such a disgusting person in my life." Bani said.

How am I disgusting?????

I didn't answered them as I don't want them to scold me again.......

So I was just crying over may fate........

I really didn't do anything wrong.

How can they do this to me?????

They are humiliating me.

Can I ever face people again....under all these scrutinizing gazes??????

******

Hey guys...

Have you voted the chapter yet???
If not please do it now.

Hope you liked today's chapter???