74-Where esle can she put her hardwork in?

Su Ruanruan looked at these people who stood up, with an extremely sincere smile on their faces,
[Thank you for your support, I will not disappoint you]

Su Ruan Ruan was good-looking, and her speech is soft and nice.

More importantly, Su Ruan Ruan worked hard before, was never lazy, and never speak bad about other female players on the team, and always ranked first in school.

When such a person is a teacher, the team members are relieved.

After all, their children will go to study in the future. What if someone like Wang Aijuan becomes a teacher and teaches my children badly?

Ninety percent of the people on the team understood such a simple truth, but the people in the Wang family didn't understand it, especially Wang Aijuan.

Looking at the captain on the stage, and then at the players who have already sat down, Wang Aijuan almost shouted out the sentence, did you all accept the benefits of Su Ruan Ruan.

Fortunately, she still had a brain, and she didn't say anything that could offend the entire production team.

But when Su Ruanruan and Xiao Chengjin stood on the stage to talk, Wang Aijuan still had red eyes, and she didn't know whether it was angry or hated.

But regardless of whether she was angry or hated, the attention of the players was attracted by Su Ruanruan and Xiao Chengjin at this time, and no one noticed her.

The Princess Wang, who was sitting not far from her, just gave her a dissatisfied look.

"Why have you been studying for so many years?! Waste the family's money and food! People can return to the first place in the exam, why you can only take the countdown? People's brain is the brain, and your brain is the pig's head? How can pigs be raised? Eat meat when you're fat, tell me what you can do? Useless stuff!"

When Wang's wife scolded someone, she never gave the other person face, let alone deliberately lowered her voice.

So what she said was clear to everyone around her.

Listen, but no one wants to persuade.

The old man scolds the child, and the scolding is still a loser. What can I persuade?

Besides, if Wang Aijuan was able to stand up on the stage by herself, would she be scolded?

After all, Wang Aijuan is still incapable of herself!

On the way back, people kept saying hello to Granny Chen, and they all said the same. They all praised Granny Chen for raising a good granddaughter, and she would be able to enjoy her luck in the future, etc.

Granny Chen couldn't close her mouth with a smile, and she didn't forget to praise Su Ruan Ruan, "Ruan Ruan has been sensible since she was a child, and I was rushing to do all the work at home, and I didn't bother to study things. Don't worry, let her teach the kids on our team, so she can teach them well!"

From start to finish, Su Ruanruan followed with a smile, without saying a word.

Even if it is not for full work points, she has to teach those children well.

Where else can she put her hard work in?

After breakfast the next day, Su Ruanruan came to the literacy class early.

When she came over, Xiao Chengjin had arrived and had cleaned up the classroom and yard.

Seeing Su Ruanruan coming, Xiao Chengjin just stepped forward to say hello to her, and someone outside led the child to report.

Xiao Dashan said that there is no need to pay tuition, so as long as there are children of the right age in the family, they will be sent over.

More and more people came, and Su Ruanruan and Xiao Chengjin couldn't bother to speak, and hurriedly started registering their names and ages.

Also remember whether they have gone to school, how many grades they are in, so that they can be divided into classes.