Basket with delicious food

After listening to Su Ruan's words, Grandma Wang, who still has to swear, is like a chicken who has been choked by someone. She craned her neck, but she can't say a word.

Su Ruan still looked at Grandma Wang with a smile, but there was no smile in her eyes, [I have nothing to do with your Wang family, and I don't have any younger brother. Let your precious grandson stay away from me in the future, or it won't be as simple as eating dog p**p next time. ]

There are so many latrines in the village. It's not impossible to find one to let Wang AI learn how to take a bath!

The more she thought about it, the more she thought it was a good idea, and she was in a better mood.

She slightly sideways eyes, toward Xiao Cheng Jin way, [loosen her!]

Xiao Chengjin heard that Grandma Wang had no hesitation and let go.

No matter what, Su Ruan or Xiao Chengjin, they are not afraid of GrandmaWang.

Grandma Wang looks at Su Ruan and Xiao Chengjin. She wants to scratch Su Ruan's face, but she's afraid of being restrained by Xiao Chengjin.

She continued to curse out of anger, but also afraid that if she said something wrong to Su Ruan then he will caught the hand again.

There is no way so Grandma Wang can only reluctantly go.

When Grandma Wang came back to the Wang family, all the people who went to work in her family also came back. When she saw Liu Xiuli, she slapped her on the back.

Wearing thin clothes in summer, Grandma Wang tried her best to slap her. Liu Xiuli showed her teeth in pain and turned around to curse. But after seeing that it was Grandma Wang who hit her, she was about to export her words, so she held back.

Liu Xiuli twisted her face and gasped coldly. "Grandma, why do you hit me?"

Grandma Wang slapped her. She felt relieved. She snorted coldly, "why did I hit you? What do you say I hit you for?! Even if you produce money losing goods, now the money losing goods are coming to beat me and my precious grandson! I went to teach her a lesson, and she threatened to sue me in the county! What's the use of asking you? Ah? If you hadn't given birth to such a thing, would my love for grandson and I suffer? "

Grandma Wang's words are not clear, and Liu Xiuli is so confused. But she knows that it must have something to do with Su Ruan.

Regardless of what happened, Liu Xiuli anxiously asked, "mother, love to learn? Is it OK to love her grandson ? "

She has such a son. What can she do if something happens to her son?

Wang Aixue rushed out of the room before she answered.

"Mother! You are going to avenge me! Su Ruan, that cheap girl, put p**p in my mouth

"What?"

Liu Xiuli's legs softened and she almost knelt on the ground.

Staggering to Wang Aixue, Liu Xiuli immediately found that it was wrong. Wang Aixue's cheeks and lips were red and swollen. When she got close, she could still smell the faint smell!

Liu Xiuli only felt the air rush to her forehead and the sudden jump of her temples.

"Su ruan! Is she crazy? "

Grandma Wang sniffed at Liu Xiuli and said, "over the years, you go to see her all the time. What do you mean to coax her around? You see what she did to him ? Today she dares to learn so much, and tomorrow she dares to do so to you! "

Every word of Wang's mother-in-law is poking at Liu Xiuli's heart, which makes her face white.

"I'll go to her!"

With that, Liu Xiuli was about to run out.

Seeing this, Wang Aixue ran two steps forward and said to Liu Xiuli, "mum , Su Ruan went to town today. She is still carrying a basket. She must have brought back some delicious food. You want all the delicious food for me! Feed her a piece of **