Black market

It's a black market. In fact, it's a remote alley surrounded by dilapidated houses, some of which are uninhabited.

There are few people here. Over time, it has become an underground trading market, that is, a black market.

Where there are people, there is demand. In the supply and marketing community, there is not only limited supply but also tickets. In this way, there is a black market.

Su Ruan has been to the black market in her previous life. She doesn't know much about the black market, but at least she knows how to hide herself.

If she disguises herself, she has a lot of space. Even if she is targeted, there are some ways to get away.

When we get to the alley where the black market is located, she can see that there are already some people in it.

Su Ruan didn't say a word. She found a corner to stand. Once something happened, she turned around and ran.

As soon as she stood still, a woman with short hair came over carrying a basket. "Big sister, what do you have in this basket?"

The woman was about forty or fifty years old, and her clothes were half new, but there was no patch. At first glance, she knew that her family was in good condition.

Su Ruan lowered her voice and asked, "what do you want?"

The woman didn't get the answer she wanted and didn't care. She stared at the basket in front of Su Ruan for a long time. Then she got closer and whispered, "my daughter-in-law has just had a baby and is doing confinement. I want to order some millet eggs to mend her body."

Su Ruan nodded, reached into the basket and took everything out. "Two catties of millet, ten eggs and one catty of noodles."

These are all good things!

The woman's eyes glared at Su Ruan's cloth bag and couldn't wait to ask, "big sister, what are you going to change these things for?"

Su Ruan had a plan in her heart for a long time. Wen Yan didn't hesitate, so she said directly, "millet is two yuan a catty for two catties of grain coupons, eggs are ten cents a catty for half a catty of grain coupons, noodles are five yuan a catty for one catty of grain coupons."

The price she wants is ten times higher than that in the supply and marketing society, but in the black market, this is the most normal price.

Sure enough, the woman began to pay for the food ticket without saying a word.

Two people hand over the money, hand delivery, after each check to determine that there is no problem, the woman with the basket quickly left.

The movement on their side also attracted the attention of several people.

Next, two or three people came. Su Ruan also sold them some fine grains or dried noodles and eggs.

After another deal was completed, Su Ruan put on her back and left quickly.

The alleys here are intricate. After a few turns, Su Ruan is completely away from the black market.

She didn't go to the public toilet any more. She found a broken house and went in. She took off grandma Chen's clothes and her headscarf. She took out a basin of clean water and washed her hands and face. Then she went out with the basket on her back.

When Su Ruan was making money on the black market and making food stamps, Xiao Chengjin also went to the town.

Xiao Chengjin went to Su's home after breakfast and planned to go to town with Su Ruan.

Who knows, when he got to Su's house, He saw a big lock hanging on the door of Su's house.

There is no one in Su's family. He didn't have to think about it. Su Ruan must have gone to town.

Xiao Bajin didn't have time to go to other towns.

But when he got to town, his eyes were black.

It's not easy to find someone in the town.