60-Alley

No longer interested in watching, Su Ruan went back to the first floor.

Who knows, just out of the department store, head-on ran into an old lady.

The old lady was very thin. Her cheekbones protruded from her thin face, and her whole body was full of flesh.

Although she is thin, her spirit is pretty good. A pair of muddy little eyes, when she sees Su Ruan clearly, show her brilliance.

By her stare su ruan became a little uneasy, [I'm sorry, did u get hurt?]

Su Ruan didn't worry that the woman would deliberately cheat her. After all, people at this time were very simple.

There are very few people like Wang aijuan and Liu Xiuli.

After hearing Su Ruan's inquiry, the old lady quickly shook her head, "I'm ok, I'm ok."

Su ruan saw her smile, around her continue to go out.

Before going out for a few steps, she was held by someone from behind.

Su ruan turn head, doubt of looking at to pull her old lady, [what ?]

The old lady looked around, but still did not open her mouth. Instead, she took Su Ruan to the gate and made sure there was no one around. Then she came to Su Ruan and whispered, "little girl, do you have milk powder?"

Hearing this, Su Ruan's face turned white.

But soon, she calmed down again and said directly, [No.]

She is now carrying a cross bag, and can't hold the milk powder can at all.

As long as she bites and says no, no one can do anything to her.

As soon as she looked like this, the old lady knew that she had misunderstood and quickly explained, "little girl, don't get me wrong. My daughter-in-law just gave birth to a baby, but she has no milk. The baby is hungry and crying at home every day. I'm sorry to hear that! Our family can also take out money to buy milk powder, but this thing is too rare, Leng can't buy it! Now I have to run to the department store three or five times a day, hoping to be lucky and buy a can. "

"This is my third trip today! Little girl, I smell the fragrance of milk powder on you. If you really have it, can you share it with me? The price is negotiable! "

After listening to the old lady's explanation, Su Ruan was also excited.

She has a lot of milk powder, but she can't sell it to the old lady, or she can't change it out of thin air now, can she?

After thinking about it for a while, Su Ruan said, [I have relatives, and I've just come out of his house, so I have a smell on my body. If you really want to, take the money and ticket to the alley behind the department store and wait for me. I'll come to you later.]

Hearing this, the old lady was overjoyed and promised, "OK! I'll go and wait now! Little girl, you've got something. Come here early! "

With that, the old lady went back in three steps.

Su Ruan stood in the same place and watched her go to the end of the street, turned to the back of the department store, and then turned to the other direction.

This time, instead of going to the public toilet, she just found a quiet corner and took out a big basket.

There was hay in the basket, empty inside.

Su Ruan took the basket and slowly went to the good place. The five minute journey made her walk for 15 minutes.

As soon as she entered the alley, Su Ruan saw the old lady.

While there was no one in the alley, Su Ruan walked quickly to the old lady.