69-Teaching children

Xiao Chengjin's face turned pale at the thought that he might have to cry for Su Ruan's protection in the future.

Su Ruan was about to carry water when she sees Xiao Chengjin standing there in a cold sweat.

Looking up at the sun above her head, Su Ruan felt that she had realized.

It's getting hotter and hotter every day. Xiao Chengjin is working here in the sun. Is it hot heat stroke?

[Are you suffering from heatstroke? Would you like to leave soon and go home? ]

Su Ruan also seriously suggested, [in fact, you don't have to carry water like this, and your family doesn't need your work points to change food rations. What's more, you haven't done these jobs before, and it's normal that you can't bear them. ]

Su Ruan feels that what she said is very true, but in Xiao Chengjin's ears, it's totally different.

Is Su Ruan dismissing his weakness?

Xiao Jin went to fetch the water, and couldn't see it

"Don't go!"

Suddenly, Su Ruan and Xiao Chengjin look back at the same time. It turns out that Xiao Dashan came over.

Xiao Dashan said with a smile, "the well has been drilled. It will be much more convenient to water in the future. The adult strong labor can't be used up. It's not enough for you two children to carry water."

Su Ruan's first thought was that after that, wouldn't there be no full work points to take?

Although Su Ruan didn't say this, her face was clear.

When Xiao Dashan saw this, Su Ruan's eyes became more and more friendly. "Ruan Ruan, I know you want to earn more points, but our team has a lot of work, so we don't have to carry water, do you think?"

As long as she can earn points, Su Ruan doesn't choose work. [What am I going to do next?]

"The leaders of the Commune have said that they require each brigade to open a literacy class. In our team, you and Cheng Jin graduated from junior high school. When they were in school, their grades were first. So I want you two to be responsible for the literacy class of our team. At that time, you don't have to go down to the ground. I'll give you full marks every day. "

"However, I have a request. Adults need to work in the field. They can only attend literacy classes at night. During the day, you can teach the children on the team."

After the primary school of the commune was closed, every family's children were really left unattended. The adults were busy working. How could they have time to take care of their children?

It's better to say that the bigger ones can help the family do some work, while the smaller ones can only play crazy.

In order to avoid accidents and save snacks for adults, Xiao Dashan thought, taking the opportunity of opening a literacy class, find two people to watch the children.

"Well, will you two?"

Su Ruan and Xiao Chengjin looked at each other and nodded at the same time.

They have already graduated from junior high school. It's no problem to teach children and sweep away illiteracy for people in the village.

Compared with carrying water, this job is too enjoyable. The work points are the same. Anyone who disagrees is a fool.

[Where can I teach?]

Although they have vacant houses, they are in disrepair and can't use them!

"A few days ago, I've been building some places for the educated youth? I'll let people build an extra yard and use it as a classroom in the future. "

She didn't expect that Xiao Dashan even had the classroom ready, so there was really nothing to say.

[OK, Captain, don't worry! We will do it.]