Lose money

Where is the black market, and a little girl can go?

In case of being caught...

grandma Chen took a deep breath and didn't dare to continue thinking.

"Ruan ruan, we can't go to the black market any more. Our family has enough food."

Staring at by grandma Chen, Su Ruan can only harden her head and nod her head.

If you don't go to the black market, you won't go. Anyway, as long as you have a heart, you can sell food everywhere!

Since childhood, Su Ruan has been able to do everything she said.

At this time, she was relieved to see Su Ruan's promise.

After thinking about it, Granny Chen told her, "Ruan ruan , I know you are soft hearted. You want to help others when you see their difficulties. But when we help others, we still need to pay attention to our own safety. We can't take ourselves in."

Grandma Chen lovingly looks at Su Ruan, hoping that she will be safe, but she doesn't want to teach her to be a cold hearted person.

We can only compromise and try our best to protect ourselves when Su Ruan helps others.

Su Ruan also understood granny Chen's worry, put the lunch box aside, took granny Chen's arm, and put her head up.

[Don't worry. I know all about it.]

Wang Ai  ran all the way to the Wang family.

After entering the gate of Wang's house, he ran to find Grandma Wang , holding her thigh and crying. He did not forget to tell her about Liu Xiuli's beating him.

As soon as she heard that her baby grandson had been beaten, Grandma Wang got angry 😡 and her neck was thick. Her eyes swept around the room and finally fell on the rolling pin.

A rolling pin made of solid wood is as thick as a child's arm. When you hold it in your hand, you feel it's full of weight.

Liu Xiuli just chased into the door of Wang's house and ran into the rolling pin waved by Grandma Wang.

The rolling pin hit Liu Xiuli heavily on the shoulder and she directly fell on the ground.

Without waiting for Liu Xiuli to get up, the rolling pin hit her like a storm again. Liu Xiuli rolled all over the ground in pain, and she couldn't help crying.

Liu Xiuli's scream soon attracted the rest of the Wang family. Liu Xiuli's man, Wang Dafa, Mrs. Wang's eldest son, rushed forward and looked at Grandma Wang, who was beating her daughter-in-law with a rolling pin. He wanted to stop her, but he had to ask, "mother, what's wrong with Xiuli? You tell me, I'll teach her a lesson. So stop! "

Grandma Wang is also in her fifties this year. She has been waving a rolling pin for so long, but she is also a little tired. She stops her movements, forks her waist with one hand, and hands the rolling pin to Wang Dafa with the other hand. "OK, then you fight!"

Looking at the rolling pin handed in front of him, Wang Dafa only felt his scalp numb. "Niang, Xiuli, what's wrong with her?"

He doesn't know anything. How can he beat people to death?

Seeing that Wang Dafa didn't answer, Grandma Wang threw a rolling pin at Liu Xiuli, which made her scream.

"Bah!"

Grandma Wang spat a mouthful of phlegm on Liu Xiuli's body, "you're a pestilent woman, you can stand it! How dare you beat my good grandson! Who gave you the courage? Who gave you the face? For a loser, u dare hit my grandson. In this case, don't stay in Lao Wang's house. Go with your loser girl! "

Hearing this, Wang Dafa finally understood what was going on.

Don't want to, Wang Dafa kicked in Liu Xiuli's butt, "told you how many times, don't go to find the loser, why don't you have a long memory? It's not bad enough to lose money at home? Do you still want to get the money losing goods back? "