39-Capable

After staring at it for a while, everyone took back their eyes and went to their own places.

Su Ruan, a 14-year-old girl, can do so much work. They can't fall behind!

If you work hard, you can earn more work points. When you divide the grain after the autumn harvest, you can get more and eat more!

It's much more than staring at people!

Su Ruan doesn't know that due to her being capable, she arouses the other members of the team to work hard. She only cares about carrying water by herself and has no time to pay attention to others.

But Xiao Dashan saw it all in his eyes, and he was more than happy to see it.

At noon, Su Ruan didn't remember how many buckets of water she had picked. She just felt her shoulders were sore.

It was only at this time that Su Ruan remembered that this was her body that had never done farm work, not her body that had done all kinds of farm work in her previous life and had worn a layer of cocoon in many places.

Although the shoulder hurts, Su Ruan doesn't pay much attention to it.

After a while, I'll go back and scrub it. I'll go to Baibao space and find some medicine to put on it. It won't take a few days.

When she does more work, she will not feel pain again.

Su Ruan thought in her heart and walked home quickly.

She has to go home to cook and deliver food to grandma Chen. She is busy!

Su Ruan doesn't know. Not far behind her, Wang aijuan is staring at her all the time, almost piercing her back!

Wang aijuan really thinks that Su Ruan is a fool. Instead of doing a good temporary job, she goes to the fields to do farm work. She is still carrying water, a kind of work that can only be done by an adult man. Is there water in her mind?

Isn't grandma Chen in love with her? How could she be willing to do such a job?

Wang aijuan even thought maliciously that grandma Chen must have seen Su Ruan grow up and didn't want to support her in vain. That's why she went down to earn work points!

Thinking about this, Wang aijuan had a lot of good mood in her mind.

They are really sisters, they should suffer together!

However, Wang aijuan's good mood will not last long.