Younger wang bro

When Xiao Chengjin was looking for Su Ruan in the town, Su Ruan had already left the town and went back.

Walking on the road, Su Ruan's mind is still counting the bill.

This time she went to the black market, she made a total of 37.5 yuan in cash. In addition, she also made 20 jin of food coupons, several soap coupons, one jin of meat coupons, one jin of sugar coupons and one industrial ticket.

Although she did not lack these things, she had money and tickets in her hand, and sometimes it was more convenient.

Su Ruan thought about these things in her heart, and she had already entered the third production brigade. She was still on her way and planned to go directly to the cowshed.

Unexpectedly, just around a firewood stack, she was stopped.

Looking at the person who stopped her, Su Ruan laughed.

She didn't take the initiative to ask for trouble. She didn't expect the trouble to come by herself.

There were three people standing in her way, not others. It was her brother Wang Aixue.

Wang Aixue is only ten months younger than her. That is to say, when Liu Xiuli was born, she became pregnant within a few months. After she conceived in October, Wang Aixue, the precious grandson of the Wang family, was left.

As the only male grandson of the Wang family, Wang Aixue is held in the palm of his hand by the Wang family. He never dares to give the moon the stars.

When the Wangs could only eat coarse grains and porridge, Wang Aixue could still eat fine grains and eggs. After a while, he could also eat a meal of meat.

So the rest of the Wang family are thin, only Wang Aixue is a fat man.

Eat well, grow fat, not to mention, Wang Aixue's size is not low, Su Ruan , one year older than him, is almost as tall as him.

"Su ruan , what is in the basket on your back? Show me!"...he snarled.

Su Ruan didn't even think about it, so she refused, [No.]

Wang Aixue was spoiled by the Wang family. He had no feelings for Su Ruan , the second elder sister who was sent out when she was young. She always gave orders to her.

In her previous life, Liu Xiuli and Wang aijuan always told her that Wang Aixue was still young and asked her not to worry about him.

But now she has to worry about him.

Wang Aixue is still young, isn't she?

She is just more than ten months older than Wang AI. In grandma Chen's heart, she is still a child!

Who's not a baby yet?!

Why should she let Wang AI learn?

It was five or six days ago that Wang Aixue met Su Ruan last time.

When Mingming met her last time, Su Ruan was still in the air. She was too timid to speak loudly, let alone resist.

How come he haven't seen her for only a few days?And,she become so bold.

After the initial surprise, Wang Aixue was angry.

"You're the smelly girl nobody wants. You dare not listen to me. I'll kill you!"

Wang AI said to the two people around him, "Su Ruan, that smelly girl, has many delicious things. Let's go together and grab them and share them."

The two people who were with Wang Aixue had the same temperament as Wang Aixue. They were arrogant and overbearing, but they were lazy. When they heard that there was something to eat, their eyes began to shine. Without any hesitation, they rushed forward with Wang Aixue.

The three were all about the same age. The half year old didn't have much strength. Now Su Ruan's strength is very strong. With one foot, she kicked the three to the ground and they couldn't get up.