Unfilial daughter

"... Liu Xiuli, I tell you, that you need to stop spending goods on her. We don't have so many money losing goods in our family! If you dare to look for her again, don't come back! "

Wang Dafa's preference for sons over daughters comes down in one continuous line.

Liu Xiuli often goes to Su Ruan about things that Wang Dafa knew before.

But seeing that Liu Xiuli can bring back some food every time, Wang Dafa doesn't pay much attention to it. What she gives is free, and what she doesn't eat is free.

But if Liu Xiuli dares to beat Wang Ai for Su Ruan's sake, she will be in touch with Wang Dafa.

Wang Dafa is in his thirties this year, and Wang Aixue is the only son. He is protected as an eye. He can move his finger. How can others beat him?

After warning Liu Xiuli, Wang Dafa didn't look at her again. As soon as he turned his head, he saw Wang Ai standing at the kitchen door. He stepped forward and rubbed his hand on Wang Aixue's head. "Ai, your mother is confused. Don't pay attention to her. If she dares to beat you again, you tell me, I'll teach her a lesson!"

Wang Aixue laughed sweeter than honey and nodded heavily, "Dad, I knew you were the best to me."

Wang Dafa also laughed, "you are Dad's only son,other than u who could o favour?"

"Dad"

Wang Ai  looked at Wang Dafa with bright eyes, "Su Ruan kicked me! U need to justice me! "

Wang Dafa's smile stagnated, and his expression soon became cold. "How dare a girl beat you? I think she is against the sky! Girl just like to eat delicious food and spend money.Wait. Dad will go to her now! "

With that, Wang Dafa turned and strode out. When he passed by Liu Xiuli, he also scolded, "look what you born!"

-

after dinner, Su Ruan walks home with her lunch box.

Before She got to the door of Su's house, She saw a man standing at the door.

Su Ruan picks her eyebrows suspiciously. When she gets closer, she recognizes that this man is Wang Dafa.

Wang Dafa is different from Liu Xiuli. He never conceals his dislike for her.

Wang Dafa prefers boys to girls, not to mention the girl he sent out. Even Wang Aijuan , who was raised by his side, couldn't get a good face from him.

Wang Ai is the only one in his heart.

Su Ruan was sad about Wang Dafa's attitude in her previous life. At that time, Liu Xiuli advised her that Wang Dafa was a big man who was not good at expressing feelings and didn't know how to get along with her. In fact, Wang Dafa liked her.

At that time, she believed Liu Xiuli's lies, but now she will not continue to be stupid.

Su Ruan's mind flashed all kinds of previous life memories , and her steps didn't stop. She soon came to the gate.

Wang Dafa seems to have heard the sound of footsteps, turned around and looked back.

After seeing Su Ruan, Wang Dafa raised his hand and fanned Su Ruan's face.

Su Ruan did not hide, but also raised his hand and firmly grasped Wang Dafa's wrist.

Being clamped down on his wrist, Wang Dafa's eyes widened in surprise, "you dead girl, what are you doing? Let go of me su ruan or else wait for me to hit you?"

Wang Da was angry and said, "I'm your father. I should beat you! You dare to fight back! You unfilial daughter"