64-Respect her

"Second grandma, at home? Oh, why is this bicycle in the yard? Why didn't it hang up? What are you holding in your hand? How can I smell the meat bun? "

Hearing this series of words, LuoYufeng doesn't have to look up and know who the person is.

Luo Yufeng frowned slightly. "Dawei's daughter-in-law, if you don't take good care of yourself at home, why don't you come out and hang around?"

The woman, who was called Dawei's daughter-in-law, had already come to Luo Yufeng and was looking into the cloth bag in Luo Yufeng's hand.

But Luo Yufeng has tied the mouth of the bag tightly, so she can't see what's inside.

Li Hongxia was a little upset and said, "second grandma, your family is still living a good life. We can't have enough coarse grains in our family. You can still eat big steamed buns with white flour. It's really delicious! Second grandma, give me a try! Even if you don't let me eat it, let your grandson taste it, OK? "

Mingming is a 20-year-old and licks his face like a child. Luo Yufeng's brow is locked, almost able to kill a fly. "I'll let my great grandson eat it when he's born."

It's only been three months, and she doesn't have much to show her stomach. She doesn't do anything. She is used to doing nothing at home every day!

Xiao Dawei is used to this lazy woman, but Luo Yufeng is not!

It's just a granddaughter-in-law who lives in a separate room. Every day when she has nothing to do, she comes to the door and wants to take a few bites when she sees something delicious. I don't know if it's a greedy ghost!

When Luo Yufeng refused, Li Hongxia was not discouraged. She swept her eyes in the yard and saw Xiao Chengjin coming with water. She immediately laughed again, "yo! Isn't this Cheng Jin! I heard from you, big Viagra, that you've been carrying water in the fields these two days! Every day can earn full points! How do you suddenly know that you have made progress? Do you want to marry a daughter-in-law? Tell my sister-in-law what kind of wife do you want to marry? My sister-in-law will help you look for it. "

Xiaochengjin smell speech, also really smile to look at lihongxia, "I have no other requirements, just want to find a school can test the first place, the ground can earn full work points.". Don't be as lazy and greedy as your sister-in-law, who doesn't know a few big characters. "

"You

Li Hongxia's face is red and steamed stuffed bun is thick. She wants to go up and fight with Xiao Chengjin.

But Xiao Chengjin is a head higher than her. She knows that she can't do it without spelling.

Pointing at Xiao Chengjin for a long time, Li Hongxia stamped her foot, turned and walked towards the gate, "I want to tell Dawei that you bully me!"

Xiao Chengjin looked at Li Hongxia's back and said with a smile, "then you have to make it clear to big Viagra. I just dislike you, not bully you. Just like you, I don't want to send it to the door! "

Li Hongxia, who had just walked out of the gate, heard this. Her feet were unstable and she almost fell to the ground. After stabilizing herself, she walked faster and disappeared in a short time.

Luo Yufeng stares at Xiao Chengjin for a while. Finally, she just sighs and goes back to the house without saying anything.

Xiao Chengjin is still a child!

Li Hongxia, who is a sister-in-law, does not have self-respect. Does she expect Xiao Chengjin to respect her?