44. how dare you

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚⭑·゚゚

"DAD, WHERE ARE YOU?" Lexi went home early in the morning after sleeping over at the LaRusso's for the night.

She was going through the rooms to see if Johnny was home, but unfortunately for her, she saw her dad, half-naked with her best friend's mom.

"What the fu- dad!" Johnny shot up from his sleep, Carmen waking up too.

"Lex, oh my god, I didn't know you would be back this early." Johnny was embarrassed, his face red as a tomato.

"Hey Lexi," Carmen said, her cheeks flushing red.

"Hey, Carmen." Lexi was smirking at the two, winking at them, then walked out of the room after.

Lexi had a big smile on her face, happy that Johnny finally found a good woman after the dating apps didn't work.

"Lex, how much did you see?" Johnny questioned his daughter, wondering if she saw anything.... revealing.

"Oh, I saw enough to know you have a thing for Carmen." Lexi took a sip of her orange juice, enjoying the eventful morning she had.

"Yeah, well I really like her and Miguel doesn't know yet. Please don't tell him yet. I know it's hard since you guys are best friends, but just for now, okay?" Lexi nodded, obeying her dad's wishes.

"So, does this mean Miguel will be my brother," Lexi said jokingly and Johnny just slapped the back of her head, making her flip him off.

Johnny laughed, then went to cook breakfast.

✧༺♥༻∞

"Babe, I love you, but do I really have to go to practice with you? I really don't want to see the other Cobra's after I joined the other dojo." Lexi was nervous to see the other Cobra's especially Tory.

"You'll be fine, besides, I'm here to protect you." Hawk pulled Lexi in for a hug, making her more relaxed.

"LaRusso." Lexi turned her head to see Tory standing in front of her then started to walk towards the girl.

"Hey, Tory, what's up."

"I don't like what you did, betraying the dojo like that. Not cool." Lexi held her head down, feeling guilty.

"But you're lucky you're one of my best friends." Tory smiled slightly and pulled Lexi in for a hug.

"Wow, I thought you wanted to kill me or something," Lexi said, relieved that she didn't lose Tory as a friend.