30. ex's best friend

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

LEXI WAS WALKING THROUGH THE doors of Cobra Kai, turning her head to see her friends stretching on the mat.

"All right. But you gotta wear a costume. It's '80s night." Lexi walked to Tory and Miguel wondering what the pair was babbling about.

"Ooo, give me some tea, what are you guys talking about?" Lexi sat down with her friends, getting comfy with their presence.

"I was talking about how it's 80s night at my work tonight. Do you want to go, Lexi?"

She thought about it for a while, until smiling at her friends, nodding her head.

"Great! I'll give you the details later."  Hawk entered the dojo, a smirk appearing on his face when he made eye contact with Lexi. When Hawk turned away, Lexi returned the smirk.

Miguel got up from his seat and walked up to Hawk. "Hey, about Coyote Creek, are we cool?"

"We were enemies for a day, but Cobra Kai for life." Miguel and Hawk did their bro-shake and went their separate ways.

"Hey, I'll be back," Lexi said to Tory. She left her spot and sat next to Hawk, doing the stretches with him.  Hawk looked up, surprised that Lexi was there.

"Hey, what's up??" Hawk said, looking at Lexi nervously, wondering what she was going to say.

"So, about yesterday, what was that?" Hawk looked at her up and down, eyes tracing her body.

"I don't know, what do you think?" Lexi shivered at his raspy voice , knowing how much she loved it. Lexi scooted closer to him, closer to his face. Hawk even thought she was going to kiss him, but he thought wrong.

"It was definitely... something." With that, Lexi got up from her spot and turned around to go to her other friends while Hawk was looking a little lower at Lexi's body than he should've been.

"Eyes up here, not down there, birdy." Hawk jumped in his spot, his cheeks flushing red, knowing he was caught looking at her ass.

✧༺♥༻∞

"Okay, the app is downloaded." Miguel and Lexi convinced Johnny to get on dating apps to find another possible lady for his life.

"What type of women are you looking to meet?" Johnny looked at Miguel with a 'really' look as if it should have been obvious.