40. your funeral

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚⭑·゚゚

LEXI WAS AT DEMETRI'S HOUSE, PACING back and forth trying to comprehend what Hawk did to Demetri.

"What the fuck, why would Eli even think of doing that? I literally just got back together with the idiot too." Demetri's eyes widened with a smile.

"Wait you guys got back together? That's good because you guys were a great couple." Demetri was happy his two best friends were happy.

"Yeah, but I don't know how much longer that's going to last. You know what, I'm going to visit him at practice today and call him out."

"Woah, Lexi, I don't know if that's a good idea since you guys are already back together, this can mess up your relationship again."

Lexi scoffed, wondering why Demetri was so invested in their relationship. "Demetri, why do you not want me to call out Eli?"

"Because you guys are genuinely a great couple and I hate seeing my two best friends upset, even if I'm not on speaking terms with one of them." Lexi sighed and sat next to Demetri on his bed. There was a moment of silence between the two.

"I'm sorry Demetri, you didn't deserve this."

"Lexi, it's okay but, if you do talk to him, try to be rational and calm. That's what my mom tells me and it works." Lexi nodded, trying to figure out what she is going to say to Hawk when she sees him.

✧༺♥༻∞

Lexi was on her way to the Cobra Kai dojo, trying to figure how she was going to talk to Hawk without being angry.

On her way in, she saw Hawk stretching on the mats.

"Psst. Pssttt. Eli, come here." Hawk perked his head up to see Lexi calling him over. He smiled then got up on his feet to greet her.

"Hey, baby." Hawk was about to lean in for a kiss, but Lexi stopped him. Hawk looked at her weirdly, wondering why she would reject one of his kisses.

"What's up are you okay?" Hawk asked Lexi, wondering what was wrong.

"Yeah, um, can we talk please?"

"Uh oh, that's never good."

"Oh no, I promise it's not bad." Hawk nodded then the couple went to a more private corner of the dojo.