10. cafeteria fight

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

LEXI, ELI, DEMETRI, AND MIGUEL WERE SITTING at their table not paying attention to Demetri's blabbering about how hot Cheetos are a risk for heartburns.

"I'm telling you if you eat that many hot Cheetos in a day, there's a possibility that it can give you heartburn," Demetri said trying to convince his friends to stop eating hot Cheetos.

Lexi was about to say something but took her attention away from her friends and to her sister, who was about to confront Kyler.

"Oh no, no no no no," Lexi said as she started to get up."

Lexi felt a hand grip her wrist gently." Lex, where are you going," Eli said to the girl.

" I need to put this asshole in his place." Lexi got out of his grip then started to walk towards her sister. Lexi couldn't see behind her, but little did she know, Eli had a worried expression and a slightly jealous one as well.

"You think it's funny to spread lies about me?"

Lexi stood next to her sister, putting a hand on her shoulder to assure her that her she has her back.

"What are you talking about? We saw a movie and that's it. Well, maybe I saw a little bit more than you," Kyler said while his friends were laughing behind him.

Seconds later, Lexi did not hesitate to pounce at the annoying child, but Sam held her back.

Lexi may seem like a sweet girl a majority of times, however, she can always shed that skin and reveal her temper.

"Hey guys, you know that billboard with that big ass dick on it? Yeah, well I guess Sam takes after her dad."

The cafeteria started to "oooo" and Sam was about to get into her karate stance, but that was interrupted by Miguel.

"Hey, Kyler! Why don't you shut the hell up and stop being an asshole?"

Miguel and Kyler started to get closer to each other's faces which made Lexi's anxiety spike a bit.

"You want another beat down, Rhea'?"

Kyler then pushed Miguel into Aisha, who was right behind him, stood up.

"I'm ready for your lame ass karate this time," Kyler said while laughing, not knowing what Miguel had in store for him.