15. boyfriend material

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

"GOOD MORNING DAD." Lexi got out of her room early which was shocking for her family since the girl usually stays in bed until 3 pm.

"Morning Sweetheart." Daniel kissed her head then proceeded to make his coffee.

"Wow, you seem pretty cheery for a morning." Lexi was suspiciously eying her dad, wondering why he looked so happy.

"It's just a beautiful day and nothing is going to ruin it." Just as Daniel said that he saw Johnny in his backyard with an angered look on his face.

Daniel dropped his coffee cup, shattering it. The loud sound made Lexi turn to her father who followed his gaze and saw Johnny outside.

Lexi's eyes grew wide as well looking at Johnny standing in their backyard.

"What the hell are you doing? You come to my house? Are you insane?" Daniel started to yell loud enough making Lexi's heartbeat spike.

"I was trying to make things right, let the past be the past. You still can't leave well enough alone, man."

"What are you even talking about? You got Cobra Kai reinstated."

"I'm talking about my car!"

"What about your car?" Daniel was starting to get frustrated, still not knowing why Johnny was still at house.

"Yeah, nice try. You know, those goons of yours could have burned down my whole neighborhood."

"Wait what goons?"

"Don't try to play dumb. Son of a bitch gave you up right away. Don't worry, I took care of him and his little biker posse."

"Louie. All right, listen. I don't know what the hell happened, but I had nothing to do with it. That was my cousin." Daniel had a stern tone in how voice and  was pissed at the fact that his cousin would even do this, even if it was Johnny.

"Big surprise. All you LaRussos are the same. Your whole family, man, is rotten to the core, except Lexi. She's different from you guys. Are you sure she's not adopted or something?" Johnny said firmly but sarcastically.

After Johnny said the last sentence, Daniel's face fell white as if he saw a ghost. He got stuck in his thoughts until he recomposed himself.

"All right, watch it, Johnny."

"Umm, Dad, Johnny, what's going on here?" Lexi slowly started to walk outside, trying to stand between the two, but Daniel put his arm up, preventing Lexi from walking further.