16. party crashers

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

"BABE, I DONT THINK YOU CAN PULL off being over 21." Lexi was lecturing her boyfriend after getting the idea of him buying alcohol.

"Watch me, sweetheart." Hawk then grabbed a twelve-pack of beer and the couple went up to the cash register.

"Sup? Oh, did you catch the game last night? See Puig with the walk-off?"

"No, man, but I heard he flipped the bat to the moon."

"Yeah, I was at the bar last night with my buddies from work. The whole place went wild."  Hawk said trying to sound interested,hopefully getting on the mans good side.

"I wanted to go, but my girlfriend dragged me to some lame-ass play."

"Bitches will be bitches." When Hawk said that, Lexi gave him a look and slapped the back of his head.

"Um excuse me, your 'bitch' is standing right next to you." Lexi glared at Hawk who basically insulted her. Right in front of her too.

"Sorry, princess, you know you're my everything." Lexi smiled at her boyfriend, loving his softness towards her.

"Yeah. So how much it gonna cost?"

"Gotta check your ID first."

Hawk laughed and grabbed Lexi's hand from under the counter. "Hah, I'm flattered."

The cashier gave Hawk a deadpan look, being serious with him.

"That's my kid right there and this is my wife."

Lexi's eyes widened and she almost choked on her saliva at what Hawk said. Lexi gripped Hawk's hand tighter.

"Yeah, I still need to see it. It's required by law.

"Oh, yeah, for sure. Just upholding the law." Hawk gave the man his ID and he stared at it for a while until giving it back to him.

"Whatever."

"Yes!" The teens behind the couple started to cheer softly.

"Oh, and how about eight bottles of that vodka."

After the man went to the back to grab the vodka bottles, Lexi spoke up.