27. breakups

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

"DID YOU GET THAT FOR ME?" Lexi was staring at the tattoo on Hawk's chest, a sun with their initials in it.

"Maybe," Hawk smirked at his girlfriend and Lexi pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

"Hey, asshole twins, grab my bag. We're out." Hawk yelled at Chirs and Mitch, treating them as his servants.

After practice, the Cobra Kai members decided to go out to eat. Miguel was sitting at a separate table, alone, trying to make the animation so Sam can forgive him.

Lexi was currently sitting with Tory, Aisha, and Moon while Hawk sat with the other guys. They agreed that this was girl time for Lexi, which Hawk was obviously okay with.

"Oh, my God. Yasmine has the same bikini as me."

Lexi and Aisha's both rolled their eyes. "Ugh tell her she can stay in France."

Tory was throwing ice cubes at Miguel, trying the grab his attention. Lexi noticed the way Tory looked at him and she started to slyly smile at her.

"What are you smiling at?" Tory was curious why the girl was smirking towards her.

"Do you have a thing for Miguel?" Lexi squiggled her eyebrows, trying to find the blush in Tory's cheeks.

"What? Oh my god, no."

"Mhmm, sure."

Tory smiled and walked over to Miguel where Lexi, walked over to Hawk who was standing at the table with Chris and Mitch.

"Hey, guys!" Lexi said to the boys. She looked at her boyfriend who had his eyes glued on the phone.

"What's wrong Eli?" Lexi looked at where his eyes were staring and turned her attention to the phone.

"Very unprofessional sensei. Doesn't take into account safety or personal boundaries. The facility in need of a major face-lift. Who the hell does this guy think he is?"

Hawk pressed the profile pic of the unknown person and when he saw who it was, Hawk had the most deadly look on his face and Lexi noticed.

"Eli, remember this is Demetri we are talking about. You know how he is."

Hawk ignored his girlfriend and started to aggressively walk away, Lexi not knowing where he was going.