1. new friends

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

LEXI

"GOOD MORNING SLEEPY HEAD," I heard dad yell, barging into my room.

"Dad, come on just a few more minutes please."

I did not want to wake up today. It was the first day of high school for me and it was not it.

My name is Elexcia LaRusso. But people usually call me Lexi. I am 14, well, soon to be 15 and my older sister is Sam LaRusso.

I love her so much, she has done so much for me and has always been my day one.

"No can do, Sam is already up and your food is going to get cold if you don't get up soon. Besides, I made your favorite," I heard dad say in a sly voice.

I jolted up and smiled at dad. He returned the smile with a smirk.

Okay, maybe today will be good after all.

Well, hopefully. I don't have any friends going to my school and I don't want to hang out with Sam's friends. They're bitches and that's just not my vibe.

I guess you can say I'm more like dad and sam is more like mom.

"Good morning family," I said giving a kiss to everyone on the head.

"Morning sis," Sam said. I sat down next to her, while mom and dad sat across from us.

" So dad, I was going to hang out with my friends after school, is that okay?" Sam said.

"Sure, but make sure you are back by dinner, okay," Dad said.

"I was also wondering if I can take a walk after school, you know to clear my mind," I said hopefully convincing my parents. 

"Lexi, you know how we feel about you walking alone," Mom said, knowing my past experiences.

"It will be a quick one, besides I'll just walk to your guys' work. It's not too much of a long walk."

"Okay, fine, but remember we have a tracker on your phone so don't do anything smart," Dad said to me.

"I know I know I know I won't don't worry."

It was time for Sam to take me to school so we hopped in her car and drove off.

We arrived at school shortly after and Sam went off to her friends while I had nobody.

Great, hopefully, I have someone to sit with at lunch.

Sam insisted on me sitting with her group, but I really did not like them. I just couldn't sit with them.

I went to my locker and it wouldn't open.

Fuck, the typical first day already starting off bad.

"Need a hand with that?" I heard a soft, deep voice behind me.

I turned around and saw a really cute boy who seemed to know his way around the school, so I assumed he wasn't a freshman.

"Yes, please. This is my first day and it hasn't been going too great lately," I said with a chuckle. He was actually really cute. I hope I will get to know him better.

"Ahhh, well I know what that feels like." The boy said, scratching the back of his head.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, where are my manners. My name is Lexi. Lexi LaRusso."

"My name is Eli, Eli Moskowitz."

"It's very nice to meet you Eli."

"Hey, so since you're new and I-I-I'm not so sure if you have any friends here, but would you want to have lunch with me and m-m-m-my friends," Eli said a little nervous.

Well, I have the lunch problem solved.

"Yes, thank you, Eli, that's so sweet of you. I would love to have lunch with you guys."

"Great, I will meet you outside the cafeteria doors. How about I walk you to your first class?"

Awwww wow, this boy was so sweet what.

"Awww thank you Eli, that's so sweet of you, but you don't have to."

"Please, I insist. Can't let a pretty girl like you walk alone."

Oh my god, this boy was so sweet and cute oh my god,oh my god, oh my god. But NO, Lexi, you can not catch feelings this easily.

I think this is going to be a good year.

omg hi, guys! if you're reading this, I really hope you all enjoyed the first chapter!

there is a lot for this book so stay tuned babes!!