39. boys are something

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚⭑·゚゚

THE NEXT MORNING CAME BY QUICKLY and Lexi woke up with a precious Hawk laying in her bed.

"Eli, wake up baby. We overslept." Hawk groaned, not wanting to wake up. Lexi had to visit Robby and Hawk had practice.

Lexi tried to get out of her bed, but she felt her arms grab her waist and pull her down again.

"Princess, stay with me longer." Lexi couldn't spare any time.

"Sorry baby, but I have somewhere to go, and if Dad found out you stayed overnight, he is going to have a massive fit."

"Ugh, fine I guess." Hawk got up from the bed and put on his shirt. He discreetly crawled out the window and gave Lexi one last kiss before leaving.

"Love you, princess, see you later."

"Love you more birdy." Hawk smiled at his nickname and then proceeded to go to his car.

Lexi went into the kitchen and sat on the dining table, watching her dad cook. "Good morning, dad."

"Morning, hun. I'm making your favorite today. Taco omelets." Lexi had a very interesting taste for food.

"Oh my gosh, thanks, dad. I'm also going to visit Robby later just letting you know."

"Okay that's good, but remember I will be across the street waiting for you. I'm not comfortable with you being alone yet." Lexi sighed, knowing telling her friends and family about Austin was going to change certain things.

"Okay, well we should get going now. Don't want to let him wait." Johnny agreed and grabbed his car keys.

"Let's go. "

✧༺♥༻∞

"Oh my god, Robby! Lexi ran up to Robby when he saw him sitting in the chair, waiting for her. Robby was quick on his feet to go to her and hug her back.

"Lexi, I missed you so much." The siblings broke apart and they sat down at the table.

Robby's smile slowly turned into a sad and angry one. "So dad told me what happened to you.  " Lexi held her head in shame, not even thinking about the other people that cared for her.

"Why would you do that?" Lexi took in a deep breath, knowing she was going to talk about Austin again.

"I had an ex, his name was Austin and he was super mentally and physically abusive. Remember that one day back at my home in Encino, when you first met Sam, you asked me if I was okay and I kept telling you that I was fine?"