37. the flashabcks

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚⭑·゚゚

HAWK CALLED JOHNNY ON THE WAY there and when he heard that there was something wrong with Lexi, he immediately hung up on Hawk and sped to his apartment

Johnny and Hawk arrived at the same time to the apartment.

"Hawk, what happened?" Johnny frantically rummaged through his pockets to find his keys to the doors.

"I-I don't know she just called me and she-she didn't sound good. She said something about doing it again I don't know."

Lexi told Johnny once  about her suicidal past and he was always been cautious when she was alone, but unfortunately, the one time Lexi came home alone, something bad happened.

"Dammit! She means her suicidal actions." Johnny couldn't find his keys in time so he just broke down the door with his foot.

Johnny and Hawk started to look through the rooms. Hawk went to the bathroom and saw the door was locked.

"Hey, Lexi, babe, are you in there?" Hawk wasn't patient enough and kicked the bathroom door open. He looked at the bathroom floor and saw a lifeless Lexi, laying there, with blood everywhere.

"Oh my god, Lexi! Sensei! Call 911 right now!" Lexi was in Hawk's arms and he tried to wake her up, but it was no use.

Johnny started to call 911 and Hawk still had Lexi in his arms. His tears started to fall on Lexi's face since he was crying so much.

"Lexi, I need you to wake up baby."

"You're my life."

✧༺♥༻∞

Johnny and Hawk drove to the hospital, the same hospital Miguel was currently in.

When they went in, the medics passed by Miguel's room, making Miguel wonder what all the commotion was about.

His eyes widened when he saw Hawk and Johnny. He called out Hawk's name and this got his attention. He went to his room.

"Hey, what's that all about? Why are you here?" Miguel saw the concern in Hawk's eyes and his face became serious.

"Hawk, what's wrong? Who is in the hospital?" Hawk held his head down before answering.

"It's Lexi. She tried to kill herself." Miguel had sadness and anger in his body. He didn't even know it, but he tried to get up out of his bed to see his best friend, but Hawk refrained him.